Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Wow sunshine, you are such am inspiration to me. To be so strict and be on track, not deviating from the plan cos you know what you want. Given me the extra bit I needed this morning to resist the morning tea at work. Like you I want to be a size 10, im a 12 now. Thanks for posting your thoughts :)

Awwww Aussi, you're doing so well. In CD terms it's probably taken me longer than some to lose the lbs because i started on 810. Obviously it's fast weight loss tho and it's THE best feeling to be able to have so much choice in fashion now. I just feel good and am so excited to have shed this weight. I am still focused to get to goal, I'm just very interested to see what my shape is like at goal.

What I've learnt is that no matter what we are going through food won't solve it (unless we're hungry of course lol). But stuffing our faces will only make us feel worse. I did that for too long and anyway I've given most of my big wardrobe away now so there is no going back for me. Slim is feeling toooooooooo good to go back. Well done you for getting to the size 12's!!!! :)

Thanks Julie too, it's okay when we were last all over in Dublin we said our goodbyes and I went through a dark patch. Just hate that we can't help her and my sis and I had seen My Sisters Keeper the night before which is heavy going.

Laura, hi. Lovely to meet you and good luck.

KD, lovely to see you pop in. It's fab so many of us came along at the same time and there's a really lovely atmosphere here :)

So my completly hectic life has calmed a bit. So on with the housework....great! lol and back to normality.
My next mini goal is that I'm meeting with a top Swedish Music Producer in August and should be well at goal by then.

Gotta go to Dublin this month to do all sorts and may be playing for the Lord Mayor here in a couple of weeks too.

CD Poridge & Raspberries
Coffee
Yoghurt, banana & cinemon
CD choc cookies & coffee
Pasta, chickpea & tomato (recipe from book)
Strawberries
Water

Last 5 weeks of CD- the plan

Last 5 week plan to follow:

Week 1 (this week) - 1000B
Week 2 20th July - 1200 (cdc away)
Week 3 27th July - 1200 (cdc away)-should start wk at goal.
Week 4 3rd August - 1500 (cdc away)
Week 5 10th August - 1500

Last day of CD for me is 16th August

Stay focused Sunshine, stay focused.

Last edited:
Dinner is cooking and I can't wait yum.

Pasta with chickpeas, mushrooms, onion, tomato and chilli. 60g of pasta too instead of 40g. Ooh I do love CD and the food I can start having is what I used to eat.

I don't understand why steak is listed but not mince meat etc. The mince meat we use is top notch so surely it would be fine? Does anyone have other meat on 1000B?

Also pretty happy. I tried on my moterbike gear that oh bought me for my birthday. I had bought is as tight as i could squeeze into as i knew i'd be starting CD. Well tried it on today and it's just all huge so rang the store and they are gonna exchange it for me. So fingers crossed tomorrow I can find some sexy gear!!!! Going with oh in the morning. x

Blimey, so much has happened in the last few days, well done with the gig, so exciting and what amazing comments. Very annoyed about the dress, that seems so unfair, can you keep it for a bit longer and hope the sale ends? The time with your sis sounded fantastic. I like your plan - it shows that you are ready to get into a regular healthy eating routine. Very sorry about your Aunt, 50 is no age at all to be so ill :-(

One thing I have been meaning to say for ages is that I love your avatar and Katycakes one as well, really nice. Do you like Japanese stuff or did that pic just catch your attention? I'm a big Gibli fan myself.

Jan
x

Hi Jan, it's been a mad time for sure. I just loved the pic, it caught my eye and I knew I wanted it. Think her eyes are really warm.

How are you getting on? I'm still catching up on all the reading lol.

I thought it would do me good to look at the last few weeks as I had to sort it out in advance as my CDC will be away for 3 weeks of it. 4.5 weeks to go now :) it'll fly by i'm sure and i'll just keep enjoying being smaller.

Funny old diet, we're allowed chickpeas (which i had tonight yummy) but humous isn't listed even tho you can make it with adding lemon and pepper!!!! I dunno. Anyway i need to get creative with this 1000B plan. I'm so bad when it comes to trying everything. I never did get around to having a jacket potato! Suppose I have the rest of my life to try everything lolx

Right I'm on day 87! I wonder in 13 days time could I be at goal. That would be very cool to reach my goal on day 100. Fingers crossed x This would be 28th July so that's what I'll aim for. God the time is going wayyyyyyyy to fast xxx

Wow, 100 is a milestone, I am on day 110 today, 111 tomorrow. Where does the time go eh!! Well done on sticking to plan, we are so very nearly there.

You have 1lb...... oh my god! 1lb hun!!!!! you must be soooooo excited. I can't wait to be there. You've done so well x

Oh, 1lb.... so close! Can't wait for you to hit goal... it's cool!

xxx

Hope Katycakes you are doing well and well over that illness. It was really yuck and so many people still have it. Loads of my students are coughing and spluttering all over me which is just what i need :)
Better get to sleep, totally shattered and have a flipping smear tomorrow first thing the joy!

Nite all x

morning sunshine, wow only 4lb to go, you are doing fabulously!

Wishing a great day!

xx

Hope everything goes well this morning with your smear, I also have mine today at 11.10am, have had 3 dodgy ones in a row, hopefully this wont be the 4th and everything will be clear this time, so I have been having them every 6 months... joy.

Hi guys, thanks for your posts everyone.

I hate smears and glad it's over. Hope yours is ok this time Greeneyes. I'm feeling low today. It's probably due to the madness of the last few weeks. I'm very bloated and uncomfortable. After 10 weeks of being constipated on 810, I thought that was behind me and now its back again.

Not teaching till 4 today so apart from housework i'm gonna stay cosy and read a load of magazines i bought. Gotta get the bike gear tomorrow instead so I'll look forward to that. Lots of lovely things to look forward to actually...... I hate to say it but I feel like I'm coming down with something again. Would be typical when i finally have some time off that I catchanother bug from one of my germy students lol.

Gonna mix my food up today:

CD porridge & raspberries (30kcal fruit)
Hard boiled egg & granery toast
Yoghurt & Strawbs (20kcal fruit)
CD hot choc custard
Jacket potato, tuna & salad
Coffee, mint tea, up my water

xxx

OOOhhhhh Yay. Got my motorbike leathers today. I can't believe they exchanged them for me after 3 months and then discounted the new gear for me. I have to say the leather jacket and trousers are hot, I feel sexy in it where as before I just felt like a wally lol. And it's all in a size 8! I never thought when I originally got the gear i'd be bringing the whole lot back for a size 8! Great stuff.

I also had some vouchers to use up in town and got myslef a little black dress and little short skirt for my leggings.

I've been busy sorting band stuff out. I'm getting a top drummer and also a piano player to take over for me so I can get out and perform to my best. Must say i have more confidence to get out there now as I feel so much better in my clothes.

I have been really bloated this last week. It's been awful. Had to take senekot last night which has helped. I also get really bloated the last week of my pill every month..... so no weighing myself till after totm or i'll get depressed. I'll just keep my head down, carry on with CD and hopefully get to goal one day :)

I've gotta go order 3 weeks of CD meals now as cdc is going away from next week. Think i'll leave the bars as they start my cravings off and I do better without them so porridge and choc mint shakes for me.

xxx

LOL Laura, i'll get some pics taken soon while it's all still in shape :) Hope you're doing well at the moment hun xxx Thanks for dropping in x

Happy, happy Sunshine, doing so well and then has a blow out! Damn.

Eaten stupid food today. I did this once before on CD. Finding 1000B very, very hard. I'm not one to follow recipies, I cook my own way and just haven't been tempted by anything on the list. This is worrying as I'm meant to be going to 1200 on tues. I think i need to master 1000B first. Why I've done this I'll never know. I know I will get right back on track and throw myself into CD but I'm making my journey longer.

I deserve a big slap!

Need to keep my goals in focus so I have 16 days till I'm off to Dublin and seeing my family. I am absolutly determined to go for it. I would so love to be at goal by then and feel my best. But just to be back in control would be great.

I feel full and am discusted with myself but I'm only letting myself down. I did think about what i was doing and i made the choice. Come on ME........I can stick with this and get back on track. I'm just being greedy.

I'm loving being smaller but if I keep this up I won't be for much longer.

Oh Boo :(

Back