Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Well at my heaviest I was 11st 7lbs. Now at 5ft 1in that was pretty big but I hid it well with makeup and dressing well. I just felt yuck so overweight. I never want to go back there again, I'm having way too much fun in all my new clothes. My wardrobe is very empty now tho but I'd rather it had less in it with smaller clothes than packed full of large ones. Yay us xxx

I say BOO to totm......crappy thing lol

Hiya,

I've been with my CDC this morning and I'm staying on 1000 now till I'm at goal. The losses on 1200 and 1500 are tiny and I want to get to goal asap. I'll decide at goal if I want to carry on losing a few lbs and when to move up the plans. I'm happy to stay on 1000 for now.

I've not lost anything but then I did't expect to as I'm retaining water nd due on. My CDC says I can definetly go back to exercisng now so that's exactly what I'm going to do. She said I can do a mix of weights and cardio and it should help my weight loss. Yay! Might even go to the gym tonight.

I took my measurments today for a boost.
Lost 0.5in off waist so now 26.5in waist
Lost 0.5in from hips, now 35in hips
Lost 0.5in off each arm, now 10in arms
Lost 1in from under bust, now 29.5in
Lost 1.5in from full bust, now 33.5in

Inch loss is a great motivation when weigh stays the same.:)

Foodie list:
Cranberry Bar, Coffee

Foodie list:

CD cranberry bar, coffee - yum
CD cranberry bar (whoops)
Yoghurt, raspberries
Banana
Pasta chickpea recipe, with mushrooms instead of beans & added chilli (made a double portion for tomorrow)
Raspberries
Water
Mint tea

Last edited:
I didn't have much weight to lose so didn't have too much of an issue with the skin bagginess but I've heard a lot of ladies say the skin to some degree will snap back, but obviously it depends on how much is lost in the first place. I think you'll be fine :) And have fun at the gym!

Just wanted to say how fab you look on your new pics, you looked good before but wow what a difference you look stunning. Well done my dear xxx

Hi Sunshine, nice one with keeping on the 1000 plan, i do love how relaxed you seem it's a great attitude and inspiring for all !! Yay You!

have a fab day!

xx

Well done sunshine on keeping on the 1000 plan, I am too impatient to get off this diet to stick to any of the plans for more than 2 weeks... lol. Hope you had a good weekend, your food choices are excellent, wish I was as good at choices as you, banoffee cheesecake with double cream are not going to do it on this diet... lol Have a great day, take care...

Awwww thanks Julie, gotta catch up on everyones threads today.

Greeneyes and Lelly, i am a bit impatient too and it's starting to cost a lot of money with buying food too but I'm want to keep this weight off for good. It slightly worried me when someone on Curly's thread said they knew she will be in the 5% who keep the weight off for good!......5 %!!!!!!! god.

Last night i was silly having some extra food. I don't know what is wrong with me, I can't seem to get focused and motivated. Okay yes I'm due on but for goodness sake it comes around every month.... it's not like we don't know it's happening again! lol

I also found out from my cdc that seaweed (in the sushi i had) is salty which is another factor why I'm retaining water. Look there's a million excuses why i'm not focused but the bottom line is if I don't stick to the 1000 plan I'm gonna be here for ever!

Wonder why it is that we go for weeks being in the zone (remember I was on 810 for the first 10 weeks) and then go completly silly! Damn food....all i'm wanting to do all day is eat! I need to nip this in the bud now.

Sorry if I sound grumbly, I just have to get this down so i can see for myself how silly i'm being. 2 weeks till dublin and I want to be feeling fantatsic going over not full of guilt and irritation.

arg xxx

Foodie list:

cd porridge & raspberries
coffee
yoghurt & raspberries
leftover chickpea chilli stew & brown rice
cd porridge & strawberries
bananna & berries
water

Treat for the day: bought myself nice hair products :)

Hey hon.
Sounds like your doing well.... It is so hard around that time of the month.. I find I crave sugary things....
Interesting to know about the sushi, I love sushi miss it lots..
I wonder when I cant start having it again. even the little 4 piece set you can get in M&S would be nice..

You dont sound grumbly hon...... you just want to get there.... and sometimes little things stop us a bit.

You already look fab hon and you are going to look fantastic in Dublin.

Chin up........ and have a good 100% day........ NO Picking xxx

NEW GOALS

Foodie list:

cd porridge & raspberries
coffee
yoghurt & raspberries
leftover chickpea chilli stew & brown rice
cd cranberry bar
bananna & berries
water

Thanks Curly, I'm not going to pick.

I am feel so unmotivated. What the hell is wrong with me?

Right, I want to be thin. I know I'm feeling heavy (mind and body) because its nearly totm..... but this is worse than ever.

So I wanted to be in the fashion I'm now wearing.
I wanted to be slim
For my confidence and self esteem to be high
I've loved shedding the lbs and couldn't wait to reach the 9's (stones)
To be in size 10 clothes

So new goals:

Want to get into the 8's
To be a small 10 (even a real 8 and not just 8 leathers :) )
I want to reach goal asap
Start 1200 and 1500

Mini goal 1: Dublin, 2 weeks time, stay focused - 4th August '09
Mini goal 2: Meeting top music producer - August '09
Mini goal 3: Dublin wknd, rehearsals - 4th Sept '09
Mini goal 4: Paris girlie weekend - 12th Sept '09
Mini goal 5: Dublin weekend, performing - 18th Sept '09
Mini goal 6: Dublin weekend, performing - 25th Sept '09
Mini goal 7: London, Black tie event - Sept'09
Mini goal 8: Wales, Wedding - 3rd Oct '09
Mini goal 9: Kildare, Ireland, Sister's Hen wknd - 16th Oct'09
Mini goal 10: Dublin, sister's wedding (Chief bridesmaid)- 23rd Oct- 2nd Nov'09
Mini goal 11: At home (thank god) 3 yr anniversary 9th Nov '09
Mini goal 12: Christmas in Florida - 16th Dec '09, 2 weeks

Oh my god! I think I know why I'm feeling a bit out of control. I'm gonna be away more than at home and I have to work in the UK between all those dates!!!

I always think it's good to have a list of what's coming up and all the events where I want to feel my best. I had a lot of events up till now to use as my goal posts and I'm lucky that I was using my sisters wedding as my main goal which isn't till Nov 1st.....so I started CD early. However I don't want to be faffing about with it till then, I want to be in control by then.

Damn periods make me want to eat everything in site. Okay I'm off to write out that list for my fridge. I'm flipping shattered just looking at it. How I'm gonna be teaching singing at the college and at home while flying back and forth like a mad woman I'll never know. One day at a time and I better make the most of these few weeks off (well mostly off) x

TOTM screws u up sometimes.. and then when it arrives everything kind of goes back to normal all your cravings go!!!

Wow you are so busy........ but well done you for setting out new goals and making a list of events you have and want to look fab for.......

You can do it you will look fab you aleady look great!!!

Keep smiling hon and chin up xxxx

Thanks hun, that's actually really sorted my head out getting it all down. A light bulb just flicked on for me as to why I'm so stuck at the moment. I've acheived so much of what I wanted when i first started cd. It's quite amazing to read through my lists of goals, events and thoughts and see how much i'm passed that now. So, new list of goals to aim for now and something to focus on.

You're right tho ....arg periods :)

But how do you do it Curly? You're always on track and just love CD so much. xxx

Im pleased you feel so much better for it hon........ thats what keeps us going....... planning, thinking ahead...... and feeling good..... and SHOPPING!!! my favourite....

How do I stay on track...... why I LOVE CD..... now you have got me started..

5 stones gone!!! A big lift off me........ feel a million times better.. Never ever ever want to be there again...... Hated myself...... Always try to look forward.. and I really do love cd products. the ones I have anyway.. the choc tetras and bars..... and some of the diet ones like choc mint, strawberry!!!

As my brother and I have been on our journey together its really helped and I have sooooo much support from my family especially my parents.. who are obsessed with weight.....

Love love love going shopping and love buying cool stuff rather than the frumpy stuff i have been having to by..... Right Im stopping now....

xxxxx

LOL...it is fab isn't it. But it's very easy to get used to our new shape and quickly take it for granted. I saw a photo of me from Christmas In Thailand and oh my gosh I was huge. I don't think i faced just how big i was untill i saw the pics after and had to untag myself from so many on Facebook! I really need to get my oh to take some new full length pics of me to keep motivated.

Yay no more frumpy hiding the bumps clothes and instead we have all the fashion we want. hurray! I feel like I'm keeping you from your work lol! xxx

LOL........ Your not keeping me from work..... its keeping me awake Im so bored today......

Right tonight get OH to take some full length pics and post them on here!! I bet you look even better than your last ones..
Urghhhhh I have some pics I cant bear looking at ..... they are so bad there the ones we need to keep looking at and remembering we dont want to go back there........ Mine are soooooo bad....

Oh is sick and in bed which is very unlike him. We're gonna do a proper photoshoot for my website to update it all sometime next week when he's off work. As soon as I have them I'll be posting them here for sure.

I can't wait till I get to goal and then get that photo taken with my stage piano weighing what I've lost! Seriously I can hardly lift it! lol

Sunshine think its a great idea for a daily thread - it really kept me going on the main forum and Im sure will help others too
Love
Jess
xxx

Hiya, okay fab. How about 'Daily dose of Maintenence' thread? Daily Monday Dose, Daily Tuesday dose etc??? something like that?

Foodie List:

CD Porridge & raspberries (exploded! half sachet! :( ) lol
Banana
Coffee
Yoghurt & strawbs
Chicken, rice & veg
CD Porridge & banana
Water

Water- loads of it

New goals list. I will always have a goal list where ever I am in life as it keeps me focused. This is a new part of my journey and I need to stay focused and start enjoying it again. I need to remember how much missed fruit and stop taking it for granted again :)

Come on Sunshine, I can do this xxx

Last edited:
Back