Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Not sure which forum you are using hun, with my little one, I used Bounty, but I know different parts can be very different. I hope you find somewhere you really fit in well, it's such a rollercoaster of emotions that it's lovely to have somewhere you can offload xx

Well my sister is due in 3 weeks so I can talk to her. Ive been through her whole pregnancy with her which is fab. ( mostly over the phone as she lives in Ireland )

Bounty- that's the pack you get for your first booking in with the midwife. I'd forgotten they had a forum.

There's a few girls on a thread I joined on another forum which is nice ( a bit cold compared to Mini's tho)..... Its all light hearted. But the rest of the forum is unreal! Women judging others. Political and lecturing! Omg I stay well out of that. Cant believe how mean some people can be and their moderators on there don't seem to care! Weird. ( kinda amusing tho lol)

The pregnancy section here seems pretty quiet. I'm quite happy and have great support so I'm not really seeking a forum desperately but it's nice knowing others are in the same boat at the same time.

Ooohhh I can't wait to be a mum. We're also getting ourselves ready to buy a home in the summer. We're in a two bed pretty big appartment now but we want at least a 3 bed house. Yay. Can't wait. Another busy year coming up.

Sorry this all has nothing to do with cd but one day ill be back I'm sure ;)
X

first time to post in your diary. how wonderful that you're pregnant. just try not to put on too much. i put on 5st each time with my 2 kids. i'd just lost all my weight and got pregnant with my 2nd and pilled most of it back on again. i was eating healthily and exercising too. i ran a 10k at 9 weeks pregnant and half marathon at 11 weeks pregnant. it was really hard, tough work and i struggled to do it but i kept on going.

the sickness will pass. i found seabands really helpful.

OMG - have been away a while and come on to read Sunshines fab news!!
Congrats to you and hubby!! woo hoo a baby!! Fabulous news x x x

Oh what a lovely suprise to check in and see all my old buddies on here. Well done everyone for getting back and stuck in. :)

I'm in my 17th week of pregnancy. Going well. :) I must find out how long after having baby I can go back on CD. I know dieting is a no-no the first 6 weeks and I want to try breast feeding. All going well we'll want to try for our second child fairly soon after and it's not good to crash diet before trying to get pregnant. So I'll have to check dates out with my CDC. I'm in touch with her.

Gotta get ready for work but I'll come back on later and catch up on everyones old and new shiney diaries :)

Waving Lots xxxxxxxxxx

Sunshine! What fabby news!! You have had quite a year or so :D

Good luck with the pregnancy and look forward to reading all about yours and the baby's progress in the coming weeks/months.

xxx

OMG SUNSHINE!!! I missed this... wow, wow, wow! So happy for you chica... you will be a lovely mum. July isn't long to wait... aw, big hugs and keep us posted on how you are doing!

xxx

congratualtions hun. i am sooo pleased for you. You will make a great mummy xxx

Glad everything is going good for you..... my son and his wife are having a baby in July too.... will be an exciting month.

Thanks for your messages lovely ladies :)

Phew!!!!!! I've got through most diaries. There's so many! We really should have had one giant thread for everyone lol.

It's been so nice dipping into what everyone has been up to. There's a huge determination vibe on here at the moment which is fantasic to see.

Being pregnant .....,, it's the first time in years I haven't been on a diet :) I'm able to exercise now calmly as I was so exhausted for a fair while i just couldn't. I try to keep on top of what I'm eating but I'm not obsessing about it. I haven't weighed myself since my wedding day 14th July. The hospital have of course so it's in my records but I'm not interested at the moment. As long as baby is doing well that's what's important.

I'm still in my size 12's, got size up in jeans as I wanted to be comfy. I want to get more healthy now. I
eat lots of fruit but carbs have been too much of a friend these last few weeks. I spoke to a friend doing the new pro points Ww and it sounds interesting. I could perhaps use it as a guide for portion sizes rather than a diet and get to grip with the new system.I May be able then to start it with extra points
after baby arrives earlier than starting cd. I must check it out.

I can't wait to be a mum!!!! Very excited. We have names for both boy and girl.

Life is busy as usual. My business is still doing great and hubby changed his working hours so we have weekends together. It's fab.

My sister had her baby early and my niece is a beauty. I went over to Ireland before Christmas and got baby experience in lol. Nappy changes, feeds and winding etc. Didn't want to leave her.

Its been amazing to hear all about you all.

This is only a snippit but hopefully I'll be on more. Might keep me focused.

Lots of love xxx

Hey Sunshine, so lovely to see your update hunny, awww you sound so happy n contented. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Don't worry about weight hunny, as long as you and baby are healthy.
Take care
xx

Wow Sunshine, 17 weeks pregnant and still in size 12 jeans........that's impressive.

Like the others have said, as long as you and your baby are healthy then there's nothing else to obsess over. Sounds like you are doing great. Having your first baby is just soooooooo exciting. They all are, but the first time is special.

Hope that doesn't upset Mrs Lampard......my DD number 3 :D

Well it's all very new when you're having your first. I'm in my size 12 With everything apart from my maternity h&m jeans which are bigger. Their sizes r small but I wanted to be comfy. I have a fair few maternity clothes as my bump is pretty big. Mixing and matching with maternity and my usual clothes :)

Yep I'm a happy bunny. Lots going on :)

Thanks girls xxx

Sunshine, so glad to hear you are doing well :)

I really wouldn't worry too much about weight whilst you are preg - but as you say you're eating healthy with lots of fruit and veg, so doing just great :)

You are right after baby is born and you are settled, you are able to do Weightwatchers pro-points as a breast-feeding mum - the points are adjusted for you - if and when you need it. You will find though, that breastfeeding helps to shift the lbs anyway.

Look forward to reading about you and baby in the next few months - have you felt any movement yet x

Hi Alexmumny :) fab to hear from you hun. How are you.?

I haven't felt obvious movement yet. Hoping any day now. Really looking forward to my second scan on 7th Feb not too long now.

OMG I'm having the laziest day. I'm house hunting online. Lol! Better go get the housework done and over with.

Hope you're keeping well xxxxxxx

Congrats on the pregnancy, lovely to see you around and about xx

Brilliant news Sunshine, what a year you've had! Lovely to read all about it, big hugs. xx

Hello lovely..
How are you . and how is your pregancy going .. Hope all is going well I bet you are blooming....
Enjoy every minute hon.... Keep smiling and dont forget to let us know how your getting on.
lotsa love xxx

Back