• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Super depressed and have binged :(

chloecat

S: 18st4lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st12lb BMI: 39.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.34%)
So annoyed with myself. I've had a bad week and a particularly bad day today. Am super depressed and extremely fed up with my life today :( More frustrating that anything is the fact that I was so low, I ended up eating for comfort. I had wine, garlic bread and about 3 cakes. Ok, so not absolutely horrific, but still so annoyed. It is weigh in tomorrow, really hope I haven't ruined my whole week :'(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

shenzi

Gold Member
S: 17st13lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 43.5 Loss: 0st13lb(5.18%)
Put a line under chloe and start again tomorrow try writing down how you are feeling i have major problems with binging and overeating was actually diagnosed with a binge eating disorder but Im finding that coming on this forum really helps as i just write all day Im probably doing 20 posts a day lol.

Try not to worry about it too much see what weigh in says tomorrow it might not be as bad as you think x x

S: 16st0lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 32.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.23%)
good luck with w.i.
its probably not gonna affect you too badly :) you didnt go syn crazy !

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
It's too late to worry about WI tomorrow, what's done is done.

The important thing is you've realised what you've done & you are still going to WI.

Hopefully as time goes on you'll turn less & less to food when times are bad.

Hope you are feeling better today.;)

Davey1984

S: 20st3lb C: 19st8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 0st9lb(3.18%)
Chloe, just draw a line under it and start again today.

Remember this is a lifetime healthy eating plan not a fad diet and we will have days or even weeks were we feel rubbish about ourselves and binge, but when you get to goal, I can gurantee you will not remember that one bad day or that one bad week.

Just get up, brush yourself off and start again hun xxx

Niicolaa.x

S: 14st8lb C: 8st3lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 21 Loss: 6st5lb(43.63%)
Everyone has their bad days hun :) We're only human. I don't think there are many people out there that haven't made a 'blip' afterall, in a few weeks time this binge won't even show on the scales and you won't even think about it! Just get back on track and you'll soon get it back :)