Super depressed and have binged :(

chloecat

So annoyed with myself. I've had a bad week and a particularly bad day today. Am super depressed and extremely fed up with my life today :( More frustrating that anything is the fact that I was so low, I ended up eating for comfort. I had wine, garlic bread and about 3 cakes. Ok, so not absolutely horrific, but still so annoyed. It is weigh in tomorrow, really hope I haven't ruined my whole week :'(

Put a line under chloe and start again tomorrow try writing down how you are feeling i have major problems with binging and overeating was actually diagnosed with a binge eating disorder but Im finding that coming on this forum really helps as i just write all day Im probably doing 20 posts a day lol.

Try not to worry about it too much see what weigh in says tomorrow it might not be as bad as you think x x

good luck with w.i.
its probably not gonna affect you too badly :) you didnt go syn crazy !

It's too late to worry about WI tomorrow, what's done is done.

The important thing is you've realised what you've done & you are still going to WI.

Hopefully as time goes on you'll turn less & less to food when times are bad.

Hope you are feeling better today.;)

Chloe, just draw a line under it and start again today.

Remember this is a lifetime healthy eating plan not a fad diet and we will have days or even weeks were we feel rubbish about ourselves and binge, but when you get to goal, I can gurantee you will not remember that one bad day or that one bad week.

Just get up, brush yourself off and start again hun xxx

Everyone has their bad days hun :) We're only human. I don't think there are many people out there that haven't made a 'blip' afterall, in a few weeks time this binge won't even show on the scales and you won't even think about it! Just get back on track and you'll soon get it back :)

Back