*Super Slimming Saturday Hour by Hour*

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Yes it's me again! Up before anyone else I should think! Bloody work!!!

Lost 4lbs this week so am currently on a high especially since it has only been 5 days since my last weigh in. Really pleased!!! :D

How is everyone else today? x

Congrats, Littlegem on your loss! Looks like I'm up early as well (and I'm on my hols!)

Not alot planned today, mostly vegging with OH who's got the day off. Maybe a bit of tidying before my Dad visits tomorrow! (I'm 30, yet why do I feel like I still need to tidy my bedroom?!)

Anyway, off to have a scrummy iced cappucino for breakfast!
Have a good day x

Ooh well done Gem! That's definitely a good loss.

I don't even want to weigh myself! Now I'm off plan and calorie counting, it's working great throughout the day but in terms of my evening meal, I haven't been that good at working out what calories I've been using then. I think I need to sit out each morning or week and plan out my meals and then I would know!

What have you got planned for the day?

Congrats, Littlegem on your loss!

Thank you!!! :D

(I'm 30, yet why do I feel like I still need to tidy my bedroom?!)

Haha! I am the same. Our room looks like a bomb site!!!

Ooh well done Gem! That's definitely a good loss.

I don't even want to weigh myself! Now I'm off plan and calorie counting, it's working great throughout the day but in terms of my evening meal, I haven't been that good at working out what calories I've been using then. I think I need to sit out each morning or week and plan out my meals and then I would know!

What have you got planned for the day?

I'm sure you will do great Caroline. Weekly planning of meals is a good idea because you can then buy everything you need in one hit and try not to buy naughty things that you shouldn't have lol!

Today I am working another 12hr shift :( 8am-8pm so not much time for anything else!!! Will be sitting here lurking on Minis and reading Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. I'm a fan I must admit. Re-reading them to pass the time at the weekends. One thing I love about my job is the fact that I am the only one in at the weekends so I can doss around as much as I like as long as I answer the phone!

Morning my lovelies,

Well, after my disasterous 1lb loss last week I've been sooooo good (drinking 4 ltrs of water a day and sticking rigidly to the SS+ plan, no evening 'meals' as in actual food) I've weighed myself this morning and now am 4lbs lighter than last Monday, so I'm :)

Am just having a cuppa, then off to have the porridge and a shake later (ooh, first time I've got the toffee and walnut, so am excited!) then having a soup (prob chicken and mush) and then another shake and soup for dinner with looooooooooots of water, of course! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, I feel like I struggle less on Saturdays than Sundays - maybe coz I know my WI is looming on the Monday evening.....

Good luck for today everyone x

well done banafell!

oooh toffee and walnut. hate to say it but i couldn't stomach that one. too sweet! but i know tonnes of people love it. i imagine it would be nice to have a spoonful mixed in with the plain porridge or something :p

One litre of water and one shake down. Just about to jump on my wii fit for another 30 minutes(six day in a row :) )
Determined to stay 100% ss from here on in :)

Good Morning everyone!

Wow - 4lbs loss is brilliant Gem!! I have't had a weigh in for 3 weeks now because of being away on holiday and I have really struggled to get back on track. I was supposed to weigh in this morning but have been off with flu symptoms so have canceled. It looks like I've lost a couple of lbs though which isn't bad considering the holiday and everything else going on in my life at the moment (flu, marriage crisis etc).

BP - I do that as well :D. In fact, I deliberately invite people over every couple of weeks as otherwise our house would never get a decent clean.

Caroline - Well done on the calorie counting. Are you using an online tool for this? I am a member of WLR (www.weightlossresources.co.uk) and plan to use that once I'm going up the plans and onto maintenance. Worth checking out if you haven't used it. It does cost money but the food database is the best around with pretty much everything listed and the option to add to it.

I have no plans today as I am supposed to stay away from people (cause of flu). The children are down at my MIL :cry:and were supposed to come home yesterday but we have had to leave them down there to avoid them getting ill. I'm hoping I will be better tomorrow so we can take them out for the day at least. Summer holidays suck when you work full time!!

DH and I was on the path to divorce earlier this week (it's been going on for a while) but we are talking more now and both want to stay together. We've just got into really bad habits and need to find ways to reconnect. Lots of tears and discussions long into the night this week but we are getting there. It's all my DH's fault of course :rolleyes: as he thinks it is enough to love me, but as most of us know we also need to show it and behave as if we do...anyway, I'm feeling more positive now and with a lot of work and a bit of counselling we might get back the wonderful relationship we had a few years ago.

Enough of my rambles - Hope you all have a lovely Saturday! I'm off to use my new Magic Bullet (love it love it love it) to make a thick and creamy cappuccino shake!:7834:

EDIT: I took ages to write my post so missed loads of new ones! :wavey: Morning all!

Morning all!Started sneezing this morning so not happy-we're driving to Poland next Tues-I can't be doing with being ill!Have just had a cappucino shake and about to have a toffee bar with my coffee.Have had almost a litre of water.Just put the baby down for a nap so as soon as I finish my coffee I think I'll go and lie down too as my eyes are starting to hurt.Grrrr.

Gem, what is your job?

Thanks Alli, I'll take a look! I've got a thing that I downloaded to my blackberry which has been helpful so far. I think I do just need to get more organised and plan my days meals out. Have been trying to have a biggish breakfast, so it kick starts my metabolism. But a high protein, low carb breakfast. I've got an underactive thyroid anyway, so my metabolism probably needs all the help it can get!

Banafell, you shouldn't be too disappointed with a 1lb loss, at least it's still a loss! Better off than on is what I try to make myself think!

I'm housesitting this week. Which means looking after a dog, 2 cats, a rabbit, 3 guinea pigs and 2 tanks of fish inc a turtle. And now, I get a text from my sister saying my niece has asked can I look after her Facebook Farm Town for the week!! What is the world coming to?!

Caroline I work in the control room for a security company. Based in Norfolk but the guards working in Barking and Dagenham. It's an okay job. Long shifts but I never notice that they are as long as they are. Basically I am the first port of call for all problems, I take all the calls coming in and I do all the rotas and holiday requests. It's a lot of work considering we have just short of 100 guards and dog handlers but I get to talk to men all day on the phone. Can't be bad!!! x

I've not tried Farm Town. Will have to have a look when I go on Facebook next! I'm playing Vampire Wars and My Zoo on there at the moment x

Haha maybe I should get a job working with you! =D

I've not had Farm Town so I have no idea about it. But she told me what to do, had to hire someone to harvest. Took a while to figure out, but got there eventually!

Morning !

Well done on 4lbs loos soontobe !!!!

Clare - I scrub my house when my Mum comes, want her to see I have improved since my messy bedroom days !

Caroline glad the calorie counting going well hun !

Here we go, sorry to hear of your recent troubles, but glad that you and hubby seem to have sorted things out - onwards and upwards !

Where's Emma this morning I wonder !

So much for my lie down:( Ania woke up right after I finished my coffee and refused to go back to sleep.grrrrrrrrr

Hi all. I'm still feeling very down. I feel I want to hide away until I look 'acceptable.' If ever I will. I feel old, fat, tired, unloved and useless and if I hide away then no-one will have to put up with me.

Sorry for the self-pity. I just can't help it.

Back