Super speed foods

annettej

Hi

I went to class last night and our leader has set us a challenge to eat 5 super speed foods a day for a week!

Has anyone ever tried this and does it work? I've got great hopes of the weight falling off me this week!!!

Ta
Annette x

Hi Annette,

I am new to slimming world myself so have not tried this (just swapped after finishing cambridge diet).

I just wanted to say please please please can you let us know how you get on with this challenge as I for one will be really intrigued to know the result.

Good luck :)

It definately works if you eat loads of grapefruit. It's probably the best SS food there is

God grapefruit is making my toes curl just syaing the word lol.
Ruthy xxxx

Ohh I'm seeing a challenge, I'm going to have a grapefruit (with sweetner) every day for breakfast for a week.....

Oh girls let me know how it goes and ill join you too!
Ruthy xxx

Hi
Grapefruit it is in the morning but no sweetener ugh!!!!!!
I used to eat grafefruit after my lunch in the staffroom and never noticed the same lady leave every time I started to eat one - found out it 'went through her' and she couldn't sit there while I ate it.
Irene

Hi all,

remember that super speed foods are such because they are filling whilst being particularly low in calorie. There is no doubt that if you fill up on free, super free, speed and super speed foods you will have a fab weight loss but eat the ones you enjoy! Being miserable cause you hate grapefruit will only weaken your resolve!

Good luck!

Ktd

Hi

It's my second day on the challenge and I'm finding it quite hard to fit the 5 in! I'm eating much more than normal (hope the scales don't tip the wrong way!!) and have discovered that I quite like fish and I don't dislike melon any more!! Really enjoying ruby grapefruits (no sweetener!)!

Am sticking at it and will let you know the results after weigh in on Thursday!

Annette x

Hmmm might give this a go myself! Will have to get some grapefruit in :)

When I get to the shops I will also be stocking up on Grapefruit. This has inspired me to join in!

so what are the speed foods give us a list never heard of them so far grapefruit yuk fish double yuk dont think this is going well so far for me lol

This is on the Slimming World plan and Super speed food include fruits such as, blackberries, cranberries, gooseberries, lemons, melon and strawberries among others and alot of fish and shellfish! Some beans are included baked beans broad beans butter beans and cannellini beans, o and peas!

Dunno who left me reps from this thread but thanks! Remember to put your name on so i can return the favor!

Just looked at this again. 5 a day? That sounds hard to fit in! I will try this sometime though, see if it makes a difference

Yes 5 a day! It's really hard to fit it in and I've not noticed any difference at all. In fact I got on the scales this morning and I'd put half a pound on and I've stuck to it rigidly plus been exercising too!

Needless to say - I'm not very happy!

Annette x

5a day

5 A DAY I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AND I CANT STOP GOING FOR A WEE!!!:argh:BUT WITH ANY LUCK THE WEIGHT PROB COMING OFF TOO :gimi:...BEEN EATING BEETROOT AS WELL...LOTS OF MELLON, PINEAPPLE GRAPEFRUIT:bliss:YUMMY, ANYWAY WI TOMORROW SO LETS SEE HOW I DO.XXXX

Well on TESCO's strawberries it says 10 strawberries are equivelent to 1 of your 5 a day fruit and veg!
Mad!

Ruthy xxx

Back