Super Speed Soup

SUCCESS!

Yum. Very thick, so might add some more stock in to thin it out.. Blended it and its very hearty..

Will definately be freezing it and taking it for lunches. Going to have some for supper tonight and see if I'm farty lol if I am, then might have it in the evening so I'm not farting at work lol

We have been having it fr lunch everyday for 2 weeks and havent been too gassy lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 11lbs gone 55 to go!!!! ****

it makes me really gassy, but i find it takes a good 6 or 7 hours to kick in so it doesn't matter if i have it at lunch at work!!! :)

just made a new batch.
x

Well I had my first bowl full. I added some pasta in and very filling indeed! Very glad I like this

Just making a huge panful of this. Wow - that recipe makes loads! I hope I like it, it's going to last a while!

krupskaya said:
Just making a huge panful of this. Wow - that recipe makes loads! I hope I like it, it's going to last a while!

Haha, I thought this when I bought everything yesterday. Lol. Fingers crossed it's lovely, will probably have to blend it though coz I don't like some of the veg on it's own. Lol v

Well I finely chopped all the veg because I wanted to leave it chunky. It tasted a bit tasteless though so I added in extra herbs and spices (mixed, garam masala, chilli), and extra stock cubes (reduced salt). I also left out the baked beans and added an extra can of green lentils and two small cans of Tesco hot and spicy beans. Now it tastes yummy! It's more like a stew than a soup -very filling!

Last edited:
I made this last night and i love it!!

I added chilli and chilli powder and it is sooo yum!!

Thanks for the recipe people :)

x

Oh and I forgot to add - just chopping all the veg is a good bit of body magic!

I'm def going to give this ago. I'm off shopping for all the ingredients in a bit!

I'm only on day 1 and my heads spinning what with green and red and extra easy, this seems nice and simple! Ha

It's not working for me :-( I'm sure its good for me but not seeing the losses

Well it's the first time I've tried it but I'm not really doing it for the losses, got a camp at the weekend so need some food that isn't fried in a load of oil and takes little or no cooking. Lol. Any extra loss is a bonus :)

Roll of foil and do some spuds in the fire. Chicken breast the same. Fish too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Has it given anyone heartburn? I've had it for lunches for 4 days and had heartburn for the first time since starting sw..
Going to give it a rest and see if it stops..

ColJack said:
Roll of foil and do some spuds in the fire. Chicken breast the same. Fish too.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

It's not a Scouty camp, thats in a couple of weeks so will defo use those ideas for that, lol. I can take a gas cooker, pan, fry light, bacon, chicken noodles and sauce so i think I'm sorted buy got the soup for a quick and easy lunch coz that's when I'll be busiest.

I made this yesterday and love it. I like it blitzed in the blender so its smooth. I add a bit of Encona hot sauce to spice it up and it's lovely. Though it gives me horrendous wind!

Back