Super Speed Soup

are the lentils a must for this recipe? Anyone left them out and seen a decrease in results?

The lentils help your digestive system so i would leave them in x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 15lbs gone 51 to go!!!! ****

I dont have any in the house and have just done my big shop so wont be going to the supermarket again anytime soon :(

I dont have any in the house and have just done my big shop so wont be going to the supermarket again anytime soon :(

As long as its full of sf veg and some ss beans you'll be fine.I don't put the parsnips in mine as I HATE them, lots of people do variations, good luck

I made it lumpy ish this time. Was nice....just blended it enough but didn't make it dead smooth. I think the texture makes me feel more like I've eaten something....I have a tendency to pick after soup normally because having not chewed I don't always feel like I've eaten - even if I'm bloated from the soup.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a distrastrous weekend and I still lost 2 lbs and it's definately down to the soup! It's * week and going to have it this week again and hopefully I'll see a further loss this week.

Thank you for posting this up xxx

making it as i type :D looking forward to it!

How Quick - Super Speed Soup

Ok you SW gurus, I am considering making my first batch of super speed soup - but my question is - How long does it take the weight loss to show??? It will be first served tomorrow lunch and my WI is Wednesday night - will i see i a result?:sigh:

It is just a soup - not a magic solution to weight loss. It is good to get your super speed foods in but I wouldn't expect to see big losses just because you are eating it and especially not in a couple of days. Your losses are the results of everything you eat during the week and how active you have been not just because you eat this soup

It is just a soup - not a magic solution to weight loss. It is good to get your super speed foods in but I wouldn't expect to see big losses just because you are eating it and especially not in a couple of days. Your losses are the results of everything you eat during the week and how active you have been not just because you eat this soup

Thanks for the answer- I have been really good all week (foodwise). If anything I have not eaten enough as I have had an abcess on my gums ad have packed i 3 aquafits ad a gym session but the scales are only showing 1lb and I had a sts last week - just felt like I needed a bit of a boost - may give it a whirl anyway as it will save me thinking of different meals for the next few days....

Hi all.

I always followed EE, but my weight loss stalled at 4.5 stone, so I added some green days and managed to get rid of another 0.5stone, but it is sooooo slow coming off, so I want to add red days too.

I saw the recipe for the super speed soup and I was just wondering if it is ok to eat it on red days? Thanks x

Its got lentils and beans in it hasn't it? So no it wouldn't be i don't think. I make my own version as i have ibs and body wouldn't be able to cope with all the pulses.

Swede
Turnip
Parsnip
Carrots
Any other vegetables you want to add in
Stock
Salt and pepper
Dried mixed herbs

Chicken to add on top if wanted

Seems to work for me x

Is it? What about on ee? X

I make a very nice soup with butternut squash, peppers, corriander and a dash of cumin for a little kick. I also make it slightly thicker than normal soup, it has the consistancy of baby food so it keeps me full for longer. Give it a shot!

I've been meaning to give this a go too, whats the recipe again? Anything that might boost my loss is welcome!

I lost 3lb my first week on SW, 2.5lb off week 2, week 3 I had a bowl of superspeed soup everyday for lunch and lost 3.5lb - only think I did different.

Good luck, it's yummy xx

Back