Super Speed Soup

Yes super speed soup. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I be really thick and ask how often are you meant to eat it for best results lunch & dinner? Just lunch ? Everyday ?

Just a standard bowl I guess, about 2 ladles full?

2 ladles? TWO ladles? :faint2: Are you a bird? Or do you just have an astonishingly big ladle? ;) :D

Just made this well sort of put 2 tins ov lentils 1 green 1 normal cabbage leek carrots onion brocolli green pepper bit ov red pepper 2 tins chopped toms pint water with 2 beef stock cubes hope thats right. Was lovely quiet suprised really. Very filling dnt kno how im guna eat it all :)

Speed Soup

Hey

Could someone please give me the reciped for Speed Soup.

I have heard so much about this magic soup on here and as I do not go to group I am unable to find out about it.

Thanking you all very muchly. :D

mrs big b said:
Can I be really thick and ask how often are you meant to eat it for best results lunch & dinner? Just lunch ? Everyday ?

I have it for my lunch for work every day as I love it that much and only snack on super free food.

I find it does 8 days, I freeze it and take it from the freezer to work.

SW Speed Soup (yum)

Speed Soup
This soup is one of the ultimate feel-good foods and is delicious enjoyed for lunch, dinner or supper. Packed full of colour and flavour, this will keep you warm on a winter’s night! Can be soft or chunky.
Information
Serves 4
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Syns per serving FREE on all.

Ingredients
1 large onion - diced
4 medium carrots - sliced
2 large leeks – thinly sliced
1 can green lentils
1 can mixed bean salad
Handful of split lentils
2 parsnips - sliced
2 cans chopped tomatoes
Green, red, yellow pepper - diced
2 beef stock cubes
Salt, pepper & herbs to taste
Water – to cover ingredients

Method
1. Prepare the soup ingredients: put in a pan of water, season and bring to the boil.
2. Add stock cubes and simmer for 45 mins – 1 hour until veg is softened.
3. Serve chunky or blend and serve.

TIP : Add potatoes and chunks of beef , pork or chicken for a hearty soup.

ENJOY ! !

Sammie x x

Hiya,
We have a recipe sub forum with lots of little stickys within it.
Please post recipes in there in future.

Hi there

I make a variation on this and Im addicted -I leave it in big ole chunks though and mine makes more than 6lt :p -your recipe isn't free on red days though as the parsnips n beans need to be counted -just so you don't scupper your losses..

Hi there

I make a variation on this and Im addicted -I leave it in big ole chunks though and mine makes more than 6lt :p -your recipe isn't free on red days though as the parsnips n beans need to be counted -just so you don't scupper your losses..

I prefer the chunky version thanx for the red day info my consultant never mentioned that grrrr good job I do EE.

Sammie x x

Hi all, Im planning on giving this a go tomorrow, how long would it take in a slow cooker please, never made homemade soup before so a bit baffled.

Hi all, Im planning on giving this a go tomorrow, how long would it take in a slow cooker please, never made homemade soup before so a bit baffled.

I usually leave mine a good 3 hrs so if you've got shopping or cleaning throw it all in leave it to cook, then go to it later.

Sammie x x :)

Back