Super Speed Soup

I cook mine in my pressure cooker,cooks really quick, about 20 mins.

Used to love my pressure cooker - don't know where it is, think OH chucked it out :(. I got a bag of dried 'soup and broth mix' stuff from Tesco - it had pearl barley and split peas and lentils and stuff in it. Speed soup was yummy with it xxx

I love this soup and have become addicted to it. I have loads in my freezer which is handy as hubby is away so all i have to do is take it out and chuck it in the microwave :)

Just making a batch of this, it's never the actual recipe, more to my taste and I just love it.

It's not a miracle soup but I hope with a mixture of this and sticking to plan 100% it helps just a little to get me to target next week!

hi

I made this and wasnt to fussed on the taste, anything else that i could make that would have same effects ??

thanks

Donna

I put chilli in mine along with the chili kidney beans. I tend to blend all the veggies, toms and baked beans but then add any beans at the end so they stay whole.

Was it a particular flavour you didn't like or the whole thing??

Ive just made this its in the pressure cooker now but I forgot to add baked beans derrrr shall I add them after or just leave it?

Just add them after n blend with the soup :)

calorie counting journey!! start:: 14s 8lb current:: 14s 7lbs... 43lbs to go!!

Thank you!! I have just had a big bowl of this without blending it and it was yummy!!! Didnt add the beans in after all but I will have them with dinner later lol

Hmmmm definitely giving this a go thanks! I love making soup and am after a boost :)

I have just had my first bowl! I had it with a chicken Salad and am bursting! It was really lovely - although I played around with it slightly! I am not sure what is right or wrong way to use SSS but I am ust happy to eat a tasty bowl of soup that is full of good things :)

I think variation of the speedfoods Is a must lol

Back