Super Speed Soup

Lol just made a big batch myself, I now have a freezer draw full of it aha

Made some up so me and my oh will be playing the bum trumpets soon lol! X

Is it weird that I think the soup is mega yum lol! X

I love it too and I can't stand some of the ingredients lol like beans, onions, leeks etc. I've been adding curry power or smoked paprika to it for extra flavour :)

Hi all

Do you have the soup and then a meal, or instead of? Obviously aware this is not a soup diet. So for example do you have soup for lunch or soup and your jacket etc x

I've been eating it as a 'starter' and as a main meal :) I think you can do either as long as you stop eating when you're full

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just wanted to add that I made this soup today for the first time and although I was hesitant about all the ingredients, it is absolutely delicious!!! :D

just had mine with grilled 0.5 syn sausage chopped up and added to the blended soup, bit of chilli and . added chopped mushrooms whilst reheating and then a dollop of nataural fat free yoghurt . served with heb ryvitas. very autumnal :)

I have a waring soup maker that only makes 1.4litres of soup.

Do you think if i half the recipe that should be ok?

Everyone mentions how much soup it makes i dont want too much of it! X

I think half would be okay. When I made it it made about 2.5litres xx

I won the raffle at group yesterday and won the ingredients for speed soup so I made it and I have to say it's absolutely lovely!! It looked so wrong cooking in the pot but once I'd blitzed it in the blender it looked and tasted amazing :D

Cooking this right now in a big huge pot, smells delicious! Got two packs of Pour and Store bags so can freeze it in those and that's lunch sorted for work next week :)

Cooking this right now in a big huge pot, smells delicious! Got two packs of Pour and Store bags so can freeze it in those and that's lunch sorted for work next week :)

I've just had my last portion today from the batch I made last Saturday and I'm gutted it's all gone!! My husband bought me a soup maker yesterday but I don't think I would for it all in!!!

It's my wi day tomorrow so will see if it made any difference. I'm not expecting it to as I would normally have soup for lunch anyway but regardless I will defo be making it again as it's so nice x

all those ingredients bunged in together sound so wrong. Its the baked beans getting involved that perplexes me.
Spose can't knock it til I've tried it

I can't stand baked beans and half of the stuff in this soup but I loved it!

do you put EVERYTHING in the pan and then add water?
like even the baked beans and tinned toms?
is that it?

Back