Super Sunday... Anyone fancy it?

sigourney

Gold Member
Minimum 4 pints of water... At least 30 mins of good exercise ( the heart racing kind )....30 mins of you time...and a positive attitude, because anyone doing this diet is amazing... That's a good healthy happy Sunday in my book...
I'm in .....:) xx

aw sig i'm with you. i'm up for that i'm starting to go on my tredmill tomorrow anyway and i normally do half hour so that be good. lol bet your sick and tired of me by now haven't shut up yet and posting, posting, posting trying to make myself tired. normally do 3ltrs of water in my bottle but today i drank 4pts in a pint glass and found it so much easier. x

That's what I do.. A litre at the gym weekdays then 3 pint glasses at home , more if I can... No not at all I love to talk x

me too right def going to turn laptop off, got cramp in my leg been in the same position since britain's got talent lol. nite sig and everyone hope you all well:)

I'm going to attempt the 30 Day Shred DVD for the first time on Sunday. Already dreading it!!!

I'm going to attempt the 30 Day Shred DVD for the first time on Sunday. Already dreading it!!!

hi cate i have heard so many people talk about that dvd on here, what is it please? x

I have ordered myself 3 DVDs from amazon called taebo, like kickboxing, and im starting Zumba on tuesdays, got 2 friends, my mum and my eldest daughter joiniinng me lol Going jogging today b4 I cook for family, chores cam wait they are all still in bed so off I go!!! Have a nice sunday peeps xx

is it ok to exercise once in week 2, my pharmacist said not to in week one?!?! If so I am up for 30 mins of my exercise bike, or maybe a long walk...anything to try and refocus!!

I exercise 5 times a week ... Whichever plan I am following...I Just scale it down Slightly if I feel a bit light headed . Morning everyone ...! X

morning all! what a lovely day it is today the sun is in the sky,and just pegged the washing out. i love zumba but have't got anyone to go with, so will have to get by with the tredmill and walking. will be going on that a little later though. hope you all have a glorious day and enjoy :)

is it ok to exercise once in week 2, my pharmacist said not to in week one?!?! If so I am up for 30 mins of my exercise bike, or maybe a long walk...anything to try and refocus!!

week 2 should be fine to exercise, just depending on how you are feeling just don't over do it and the minute you start feeling light headed stop. good luck x

hi cate i have heard so many people talk about that dvd on here, what is it please? x

Its you know the superslim sexy american presenter from biggest loser? Well its her dvd, and you do 30minutes a day, in like 5minutes sessions, for 30days and it says it really helps with weight loss? I'm restarting mine today, managed to do 3 days on it then stopped? Its a harsh work out but my you feel the benefits!!

p.s im in!!! im doing my 30 day shred, ive already had 1 pint and im also thinking if I get the house cleaned before other half wakes up I can hog the TV for another day on kinect :D I must turn the laptop off though to get cleaning? :D

thanks fizz for letting me know about dvd, will have to look up that one. i've got so many exercise dvds here but don't stick to them. :)

Good luck to everyone today guys !!!!! Super Sunday here we go lol !!!! Hahaha thank god Friday and Saturday are gone !!!!!! Lol

well i have done my exercise for today just come back from a 4 mile walk i'am shattered, so i won't be doing my tredmill tonight. but will have done my 4 pints of water. :)

just got back from thr gym too and managed to burn 811 calories on the treadmill and got my heart rate up to 175. felt good afterwards even tho i had to stop twice before i got someone to borrow me a safety pin to hold my trousers

Had my me time... (In the garden )... Nearly done my water... walked around the farm with my little one... Then strimmed the garden...and did some weeding ( think I'll take that as my 30 mins exercise ) ... And I'm feeling positive ... Yay... Xx

by doing all that you are still burning calories. will be going on tredmill tomorrow though. x

Back