***SUPER SUNDAY DAILY THREAD***

rebecca im in Upminster...know it? near Dartford 'ish :D

Sorry you aint feelin to grand :( but you'll be fine once you get into the swing of it all...i remember feeling bit $Hit the first week or so calling my CDC that i wasnt feeling right...but she just kept saying 'hang in there' and she was right ..so you'll be right as rain soon promise x

Well i went out to Lakeside just now couldnt be bothered with the main mall so headed for Asda (anyone see me?? looooooool) rushing round there like a loon looking for tops... well i bought a jumper dress pinafore stylie very nice! in the young girls range '21' something well who cares i liked it :D also bought a lovely gillet?? not sure if that the right word lol anyway lurrrrve my new dress and now have my airport outfit sorted lmao :D black leggings, me new dress & me gillet haha

I heart airports..quite obsessed with them *im sad*

Yea I know Upminster, had to drive that way today on my way to Birmingham (accident on M25 J28-27) bain of my life that bloody motorway!!

Go you, i like asda clothes actually, used to buy a lot of stuff there. But they do go through stages of having good/not so good stuff. Went in there a few weeks back and they had some beautiful jumper dresses - tried them on in 18 but they wouldn't go over my hips!!! well, i refuse to even consider trying a size 20 lol

not sure what a gillet is actually...lol x

Back once more dear folks.
I used to wear pinafore style dresses back in the 90's. I was about 26, slim and used to wear them with knee length leather boots. I thought I was fabulous, lol!
Hey, we are all fabulous, I shouldn't put myself down!
The chestnut fair sounded good, I was lucky enough to see a festival/parade in Marbella a few years ago. I have only been to Spain once, loved it, and did the day trips to Gibraltar and Morocco.
Done nothing apart from watch TV and have that soothing bath many of us can't seem to get by without. Very pleased with my parents (both 81) - I called this evening only to be told that they were keen to finish their tea, as X-Factor is coming on soon and they don't want to miss any of it. Young at heart, thats what will keep us going in the future.
Rebecca, hope the headaches are easing off - I don't like taking painkillers but I do when on a VLCD, as suffering in silence doesn't seem worth it x

Hi Blingbabe,

Head been absolutely fine this evening - not sure what the problem was! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and then WI tues morn :)

So glad your parents watch x factor!! That makes me smile...just hope they don't vote for Jon and Edward!!! haha

LOL, who is voting for Jon and Edward?? Someone must be, apparently. :confused:

Well done everyone for getting through the weekend!

well girls im just back from the hospital with kaya, that darn kid always knows when its a weekend grrrrrr
left sided chest infection ( makes a change from right sided aspiration )

Ah, I hope that she is ok now. It would be these ocurences that would make me want to eat, you really do very well summayah x

im used to this, shes always been like this
we ended up at the gp out of hours bit of the hospital as i refused point blank to have her admitted to the ward on the basis of a phonecall which is what they wanted and i told them i thought it was a chest infection as soon as we went in, dont like them messing about, the crackling was audable without a stethascope, lol
they still say if she gets worse then shes for a straight to ward admission but im hoping it doesnt get that far

Back