Superfree Rogan Josh

Glad you enjoyed it!!

I like adding a bit of pepper in too. Mmmm.

Is a tesco HL naan really only 7.5 syns? Mmm.. I see a cheese naan in my future, what an excellent use for a HEA :) I often have a 'cheese naan' with mine - a HEB Pitta with 1/2 hEA cheese melted on top. Yum.

joclairey said:
Glad you enjoyed it!!

I like adding a bit of pepper in too. Mmmm.

Is a tesco HL naan really only 7.5 syns? Mmm.. I see a cheese naan in my future, what an excellent use for a HEA :) I often have a 'cheese naan' with mine - a HEB Pitta with 1/2 hEA cheese melted on top. Yum.

Yes, it's the small one though not the normal massive sized one! Perfect for one though! Sainsburys do their own version too which so think is less syns, smaller, but I Luke the Tesco one best.

Yep it freezes fine :) It also keeps fine in the fridge for quite a few days as it's all veg x

Tried this couple of days ago. I threw in some Casserole Steak with it, and used less tomato but it was gorgeous. I'm not even usually a big fan of Rogan Josh from jars but this was so much nicer.

Also, tonight I used the leftovers from this and used it as a pasta sauce - it was yummy that way too!

Awww thanks Tinks :)

I love curry.. I had the superfree cauli one earlier today hehe

joclairey said:
Awww thanks Tinks :)

I love curry.. I had the superfree cauli one earlier today hehe

No problem. Ooo yummy. Might have go try that one night. X

Bump - wanna keep this recipe to try later

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made this last night and it was amazing! I added chicken to it and it turned out great! Thanks for sharing, will definitely make this one again! :)

Back