Supergran! Day.............

Yes we have a spellcheck on this site!!

To use it, theres something that looks like a check box with ABC under it.

When you click it for the first time it will ask you to download a plugin for internet explorer. Download and install the plugin, its very simple to do.

Once its installed click the Spell Check button again, and it will check your spelling!

So, to re-cap, spell check is in the top right of the grey box, with a check mark and ABC.

Pierce

Hi June just pasted this for you hope it's helpful.

Hi everyone.

another pound gone.for good. bp normal now nice g p has put me on reductil so i dont have to pay through the roof for tab on internet anymore:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MORE GOOD NEWS FRIEND IS TRYING TO SAY NAME AND EYES OPEN:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi June
Wow!! Well done on the extra pound gone and what brilliant news about your reductil tabs! That Doctor is going to save you a fortune!
I'm so happy for your friend, hopefully he will make a full and speedy recovery!

Click on it, and it should take you tickerfactory. Then go through the step by step instructions to create a new one. Copy the link it provides you at the end and paste it into your signature. I'm around to help if you need mate :D

So sorry ....how do i paste and copy....done it once before dont know how tho....just kept pressing buttons

You need to copy the http link they give you at the end, go to your control panel and signature and paste it in there between [img*][/img*] without the *.

Hope that makes sense! ;)

another half a pound............gone. will try and shift other half.....another swimming lesson today, hope wont be sick.....had a bit of a night out last night, very good but paying for it now!

last few days friend has been up and down, but now awake again:) and has recognised picture of his little boy.:D

Glad you all had a good time at helens do:) :) :) :) :) :)

Hi June!
Well done on the half a pound! I'm sure your swimming lesson will get the other half off!
I'm pleased to hear your friend is starting to make a little progress.
Have a great day!

So chuffed for you, another pound gone, a fortune to be saved by doc now giving you the tablets, and good news about your friend!:)

just back from swimming lesson wait for it.....now graduated to improvers class:D :D :D

still not got breathing right,just like to swallow the pool.:( :(

instructor made me dive....just from sitting then half kneeling never been so scared in all my life!!!!!!!!

prob put on half a stone, with all the water i drank!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Supergran,

Would really love to learn how to swim properly, can do it fine, but because I am not breathing right I can't go as fast doing the crawl:)

Congrats' on learning to swim:D

Good Morning June
Well done on your 8lb loss! Keep it up! I'm glad the swimming lessons are going well.
Have a great day

Back