Supermarket Recommendations

havent tried them yet but other day i bought from tesco
chicken and cheese wrapped in bacon either half a syn or one syn per piece of chicken!
from the simplycook range

Hey! I hope im posting this in the right bit...but i am loving the alpen light HEXB option its great for my lifestyle..however, they are kind of expensive to get at the rate i get through them:D does anyone know a cheaper alternative?! my family buy Aldi harvest morn cereal bars choc chip flavour but i cant find out the syn value as i forgot the password for this week (whoops! need to write it down!) but also would like it for a HEB rather than a syn! hope someone can help as i have been constantly googling it!!!!!

xx

I have just bought a box of 24 Alpen Light summer fruit bars for £5-00 from Farmfoods. They also had the Chocolate and Fudge bars and I think the Citrus Fruit bars - and only 3 syns a bar if not used as HEX-B

I have just bought a box of 24 Alpen Light summer fruit bars for £5-00 from Farmfoods. They also had the Chocolate and Fudge bars and I think the Citrus Fruit bars - and only 3 syns a bar if not used as HEX-B

Thanks for this recommendation - I just picked up the Chocolate and Fudge bars. They also had the Summer Fruits ones, but I'm not so keen on those

Can anyone tell me the syns value of the Betty Smith's Liver and Bacon (400g pack)?

Thanks!

Asda meat free quarterpounders are delicious, had one for dinner with some potato wedges, slimming world style, the quarterpounders are only 1 syn each and are so much nicer than the quorn burgers.

the asda quarter pounders sound really nice - how much are there x

onken apple and mango fat free yoghurt...so yummy and free on all plans!!! could be nice frozen haven't tried that yet. tesco's fun bars nutty nougat, crazy caramel and cool coconut just like the brand originals all fun sized and all 5 syns on all plans yummmy
Lauren xX

Just posted this in another one too..but it's relevent here too!

Asda 'Chosen by you' Vitality cereal bar. 3.5 syns for the Apple & Raspberry ones and only £1 for a box of six.

I've started having these instead of Alpen Light Bars!

muller lights are 2x 6 packs for £5.50 or 7 indiviual for £3 in tescos and oken fat free pots are 2 for £2 atm at tescos too
Lauren xX

Just posted this in another one too..but it's relevent here too!

Asda 'Chosen by you' Vitality cereal bar. 3.5 syns for the Apple & Raspberry ones and only £1 for a box of six.

I've started having these instead of Alpen Light Bars!

hiya do u think they would count as hexb??

thanks in advance

im just reading everyones diarys as ive only been on slimming world for about 3 weeks now. ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks and weigh in tonight to find out what ive managed to loose in 3 weeks, your diarys are keeping me going and giving me lots of will power. well done to you for all your losses. xxx

Back