Supermarket Recommendations

8000920461747_200.jpg

Walls Mini Milk - only 1.5 syns each - all plans and flavours!

Ohhhh fantastic ... this could quell the choccy craving :)

thank you for this thread!!! :)

i had a lovely Gammon steak last night from Waitrose, it had mango sauce on the top and was 1.5 syns on EE/Red days per steak!

Easy cook range at Waitrose! xxx

Youngs frozen fish portions in butter sauce are only 1.5 syns on Red & EE! I have them with a jacket potato and use the sauce on the potato to stop it being dry - then no need for actual butter! :)

This might sound a bit daft but I always get my steak from the extra special bit at Asda as they almost always have some on 'woops'. They are quite expensive at full price so I guess don't sell as well, they normally have a best before for the next day but can always be frozen and I find they tend to be much leaner! I got a 28 day matured fillet steak for £2.50 this morning!

Young's Light & Easy, Low Fat Ocean Crumble, Potato Topped, frozen 300g pack[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
4½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 9 Syns
green.gif
Green 4½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Very tasty and great for me to take to work. I got a few of these from iceland £1 each. Not bad considering i'd usually spend around £2-£3 on meal deals and end up with crisps!

Youngs frozen fish portions in butter sauce are only 1.5 syns on Red & EE! I have them with a jacket potato and use the sauce on the potato to stop it being dry - then no need for actual butter! :)

I was reading this thread today to get ideas before I went to supermarket, so bought these, but when I put them into Syns calculator on SW website, it says they are 21.5 syns on all plans, I so hope this is not right and I have put the information in wrong. Can anyone please clarify this for me, this is my first proper day on the plan I hope I have not messed it up already

did u take out the fish as free? i don't do it on line just guessing where u went wrong

Put it in again as free, but still coming up as 7 syns which is not as bad as before but still higher than I would have liked, ah well, I will double-check next time before I eat something, thank you for your help, best wishes

"Fish Steaks in Butter Sauce, 4 pack, frozen"

Hi, just thought I would check for you and on syns online they are coming up as 1.5 sins each on extra easy.:)

Hope that helps and good luck

"Fish Steaks in Butter Sauce, 4 pack, frozen"

Hi, just thought I would check for you and on syns online they are coming up as 1.5 sins each on extra easy.:)

Hope that helps and good luck

Thank you so much for that, found them in SW book and said 1.5 syns as well for 100 g, I had bought a box of 4 but was 560g in total, which made me assume that each one was more than 100g, I even weighed an individual portion (bit anal I know) and each one was about 150gs, but even if that was the case they still shouldnt have come up as 7 syns, I hadnt used the syn calculator in a while and got all confused. I still have 3 more fish portions to eat, so now I know, just wanted to double-check, thanks so much for your help ;););););)

Sainbury's no added sugar cranberry juice, free on all plans and a nice change from my usual squash.

And sainsbury's probiotic 0.1% fat yogurts, same size as mullerlight & cheaper :D
All syn free. xxx

I think the Morrisons eat smart tomato and mascarpone sauce from the chilled section is 4syns for half the tub, and with pasta and mushrooms its lovely and filling on a green day

Hi, isn't all tinned ravioli free on green?

Nope some have syns.

This is just heniz

EE RED GREEN

Cheese & Tomato Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned, 400g can 16½ Meat Free Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned, 410g can Free 15½ Free Mini Vegetable Ravioli with Omega 3, canned, 200g can 7 Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned, 200g can Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned, 400g can 15½
I used to have the meat free ravioli from Morrisons or Sainsburys and I thought they were free but they are 2 syns for the tin on EE and green. Which I don't suppose is that bad for a full tin.

Back