superspeed extra easy recipes wanted please

Superspeed tomato soup

2 x 400g tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots (drained)
1 tin baked beans
1 chicken oxo or bovril stock cube
1/2 pint water
1 pickled onion

place all ingredients in a liqudiser or food processor then blend.
Heat as required.

free on both green and extra easy days.

Will try this tomorrow :) thanks

I've tried the mushy pea curry and the Tom soup and I highly recommend both.With sw chips and the curry sauce I actually feel like I'm having a bit of a treat as the curry sauce is similar to a chip shop style sauce.

can't stand baked beans in anything - colour, smell and taste urg. But I do like beans any suggestions what I can substitute the baked beans with?

I did a superspeed challenge where you had to eat at least 10 different speed or super speed superfree foods a day and this really helped me!

Going to try and that tomorrow! :)

Is the beans any kind of beans in the curry? e.g baked beans or kidney beans or runner beans?! Being silly but just want to check I'm making this tomorrow! lol :)

xx

I know this is going to seam a daft question, but can i blitz it? i cant stand mushy peas but i guess if your to put curry powder in it, it will mask the smell?

I wouldn't eat mushy peas normally but in the curry they're fine. It tastes like a fruity chip shop curry sauce. I always blitz mine. I'm a bit funny about lumpy textures

This is really nice, just had it for tea with some chicken and rice. I tweaked it a bit and put some garlic, 1 tsp of chilli and 1tsp of ginger in the mix. Planning to have what's left for lunch tomorrow with some SW chips :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

creamy cauliflower curry (found on minimins) with leeks and mushrooms, surrounded with cauliflower rice.. (bit of soft cheese added) New favourite :) super free!! add chicken on a red day x

I've just made the soup recipe that was posted on here, left out the beans. Totally surprised how nice it is, I'm not a fan of soup but think I can handle this when I'm hungry. Thankyou for posting it

Pete’s Mushy Pea Curry

Serves 4

Syn Free on EE

Ingredients

1 300g Tin of mushy peas (ss)(ff)
1 400g chopped tomatoes (s)(sff)
1 onion, chopped finely (s)(sff)
2 Tbsp. of garam masala
1 Tbsp. of curry powder
1 Tsp paprika
1 Tbsp. sweetener

Method

Cook the onion in a pan sprayed with fry Light until transparent

Add curry powder & paprika, stir continuously for a few minutes until the onions are coated.
Add the mushy peas, tomatoes, sweetener and cook for 15 mins until it thickens. Add garam masala 5 mins before the end of cooking.

Allow to cool then blitz with a hand blender.

When reheating add 100mL per person of hot water and bring to the boil, then turn to simmer.

Add chicken to the sauce or use it as a general sauce.

(I had chicken & chips)

Mushy Pea Curry (Large) (Small).JPG

Back