Support needed!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Louise1, 12 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Louise1

Louise1 Full Member

I've been having a horrendous few weeks health wise and personally since I started LT a month ago. In essence I stuck to it for 2 wks then went on & off plan for the following 2 wks.
    LT eases my health problems & I know I've let myself down not sticking to plan.
    SO here goes. I WILL start again on Monday. I'm planning on getting weighed on Monday & collecting LT (my ticker may well change although I hope not too much).
    I WILL lose my weight for ME. I deserve to be thin and happy and if sacrificing food & alcohol for months means I can achieve my goals it's worth it!!
    I'm going to come on line every day for inspiration and support!
    Wish me luck lol.
    xx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blodwen

blodwen Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(31.1%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi Louise I am sure you are able to do this, just think about the benefits you get once you are smaller, if it helps I am doing LT for health I have o/arthritis and fybro myalgia, tho so far I am finding it easy atm but I haven't had a lot of pain in the last wk or two. I think we deserve to do this for ourselves and if you want to off load or want encouragement I'll be on hear somewhere!!!! Good luck!!!

PS Take each day at a time and drink loads of water!!

4. Serha

Serha Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Louise, i think you're doing great! It is definately not easy but eventually we'll get there! Keep up the positive thinking and it'll happen for you :)

5. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    LT is the hardest diet I have ever done but YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! x

6. Summer11

Summer11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st10lb
    Diet:
    LP
    Good for you hun.. you can do it! xx

7. nikki_k

nikki_k Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(3.83%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya hun, i'm starting tomorrow, done it twice before and know how hard it is, I'm also doing it for health reasons (I want to feel healthy and not sluggish and bloated like i am now. We could help each other along, I know I could use some encouragement?!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.