Support needed!!!

Louise1

I've been having a horrendous few weeks health wise and personally since I started LT a month ago. In essence I stuck to it for 2 wks then went on & off plan for the following 2 wks.
LT eases my health problems & I know I've let myself down not sticking to plan.
SO here goes. I WILL start again on Monday. I'm planning on getting weighed on Monday & collecting LT (my ticker may well change although I hope not too much).
I WILL lose my weight for ME. I deserve to be thin and happy and if sacrificing food & alcohol for months means I can achieve my goals it's worth it!!
I'm going to come on line every day for inspiration and support!
Wish me luck lol.
xx:wave_cry:

Hi Louise I am sure you are able to do this, just think about the benefits you get once you are smaller, if it helps I am doing LT for health I have o/arthritis and fybro myalgia, tho so far I am finding it easy atm but I haven't had a lot of pain in the last wk or two. I think we deserve to do this for ourselves and if you want to off load or want encouragement I'll be on hear somewhere!!!! Good luck!!!

PS Take each day at a time and drink loads of water!!

Louise, i think you're doing great! It is definately not easy but eventually we'll get there! Keep up the positive thinking and it'll happen for you :)

LT is the hardest diet I have ever done but YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!! x

Good for you hun.. you can do it! xx

Hiya hun, i'm starting tomorrow, done it twice before and know how hard it is, I'm also doing it for health reasons (I want to feel healthy and not sluggish and bloated like i am now. We could help each other along, I know I could use some encouragement?!x

Back