suprised how much fat is in each food

nearly done my 1st week on xenical and it has been an eye opener on fat contents lol!!

cant believe how much fat there is in some crackers, was really shocked at that as i was previously eating them regularly.

Bonus that crumpets are low fat :) so i treated my self to 2 this week as ive been avoiding bread and any bread type products like the plague over the last few months.

Anyone have any other foods that they are suprised with the fat amount??

I was surprised with eggs as I was looking forward to a spanish omlette and then my other favourite - pilchards on toast - definitely a no no! Dont think the little blue Doctor will like that!!! I am on day 3 of Xenical and all good so far xx

My Goals
:

Lose 10lbs by the end of February
Lose 2 stone by my birthday (28th March)
Lose 3 stone by end of April
Lose 3.5 stone by end of May
Lose 4 stone by end of June
Lose 4.5 stone by end of July
Lose 5.5 stone by my 20th anniversary on 8/9/10!

Me too - I used to know all about this type of stuff - saturated fats etc, but when it came down to it was amazed.
I have never eaten much, just drunk way way way too much due to the pressures of my job and carrying out my job - ( passenger aircraft pilot), and took delight in setting light to "m&s good for you" type crackers as the fat content is so high they burn like a candle........
Quavers will also do this.
Looking from the dark side it really is an eye opener!!!

what other food will burn if you light it?
quavers
some cheese biscuits
pringles?

anyone?
ps - did I say aircraft pilot - meant electrician or was it surgeon?

nope the egg whits r real low in fat. In fact i dont think there is any! i used to have one whole egg with 2 whites!

I have about 2 eggs a day on sw and i dont have any side effects! It affects different people in different was its just trail and error!

xxxxxxxx

Back