Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Yep I remember those Nikki, where did you find them? Think I have a couple somewhere.

Oh my god! 28 hours later the senility has finally taken effect. I've had belly ache all day and about 10 minutes ago I was in agony. But now I feel so much better. Pity it wasn't before WI - I might've actually lost instead of having an STS.
Good morning Sal how u keeping? Glad you have been relieved now :) just think next week will be a big loss. Big hugs :)

I'm finding exante hard this week, fed up to oh we'll Danii lol

Ello Ello Ello! 'ow's fings goin? :D

I'm okay guys thanks. I'm freezing cold but that's okay. I've got a bowl of little bags of haribo on the table ready for the halloweeners tomorrow, but they're killing me. If there's any left ill have to take them down to my friends for her kids because haribo in my house is a dangerous thing.

I've done what you've done a few times today Nikki, wander to the fridge, open it, then close it again cos it's empty, apart from condiments and alcohol.

image-1359821544.jpg
My fridge.

i like the picture of your fridge. i have to say that haribo don't bother me. sweets don't bother me at all.

we have 2 fridges in our house. the one that is built in that came with the house. tiny tiny thing. we call it our alcohol fridge but milk and sweets have crept into it now.

the other fridge is our massive american sized whopper. that has all sorts of food in it. this is the one i'm drawn to cause it contains ...... cheese :(

Oh my goodness I cannot believe you have resisted the haribo I take my hat off to you!! I'm not getting anything in as I just know I couldn't resist them they are my fave I'd eat them over chocolate !! I plan on going out until the trick or treaters are tucked up in bed :)

our fridge is stocked to the brim with chocolate and sweets.... not bothered. it's the chXXXX

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Morning Sal,

I just took a picture of my fridge for you! I have a big American fridge (naturally) and a smaller British one that we bought when we lived in the last house that had no place for the big one in the kitchen. That is in the TV/ironing room upstairs full of plastic tubs of fresh cut-up fruit for DS, diet drinks for DH and me, and milk and juice boxes for DD.

I just got caught up on your work hassles -- what a pain re: the needle stick. I am glad that it seems to have faded.

Confession re: Halloween Candy: I ate a mini Milky Way last night (Halloween stash for any trick-or-treaters), I bought those because they are not my favourite... that did not stop me. I will be glad when tonight is over and I can send the excess to work with DH. Those airmen will eat it in no time!

Fortunately, I will not eat any of DD's stash (Trick-or-Treating was Saturday on the American Base)... because it is hers.

Here is a little dog gone cute Halloween Picture or you! -- Mel

Nurse+and+Doctor+Schnauzers.gif

Attachments

• Sal Fridge.jpg
    Sal Fridge.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 57
Oh man Mel you've got A1 Steak Sauce in your fridge drool! Did you notice my Welches grape jelly hidden at the back of my fridge? It's my favourite so I have to hide it. It's not even open yet :) I'm saving it for thindom, it has a long best before date, I checked lol.

Happy Halloween

My American sized fridge. Think it's probably a little smaller than mel's :(

Attachments

• image-553175133.jpg
    image-553175133.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 56
P.S jut been shopping today but it looks strangely empty apart from the water :)

LOL -- I should have taken a picture of the Cheese Drawer for Nikki. I have some Pepper Jack (Jalapeno and Monteray Jack) along with numerous other cheeses! I also have a summer sausage (like Sal's grape jelly I am saving it for thindom or Christmas... whichever comes first).

tired tonight. need my sleep. how's your 1st day on the new shift system gone lol :D

think our fridge pictures are so funny :)

been trick/treating with the kids tonight. they loved it. we put our candy bowl outside as we left as there was too many sweets around. came back and it was empty. i'm hoping everyone was fair and left candy for others and now just tip it all into their halloween bag. so we got rid of loads but unfortunately we've also gained loads.... swings and roundabouts eh! :) we've still got flaming lollies in the fridge from the mammouth load i bought last december for emily's pinata. i've been known to throw chocolate away. it was out of date and had gone off. last week i sorted out my cupboards and threw an out of date christmas pud out. 1 month out of date.

First day of shifts was lovely lol. I tidied up, recycled all my junk mail and dashed to the shops for more Haribo as I suspected 1 bag might not be enough. Good job I did too because 3 bags of Haribo and another bag of sweeties all went. And the kids were good and only took one packet each. Glad they've all gone, they can't tempt me!!

I'm off to bed now, I've got to remember to get up in the morning!!

Wow... I did not have even one trick or treater.

You sound energized... the ketosis must be working its magic.

Happy November, Sal.

Mel

Hey

I’m starting the Cambridge diet/ Atkins Advantage diet tomorrow. I have tried the Cambridge diet a few times in the past, and quit after a few weeks. I am doing it privately friends and family have heard the same story from me time and time again. This time I need to do it myself (maybe a bit of forum help too) :p. I am trying Cambridge diet but last time I struggled with the taste so have decided to replace some with Atkins Advantage and maybe a few other meal replacements, I think whatever I use will be better than my non excitant diet I have been on. I would love to hear about other peoples stories or someone who is starting or has started around the same time, would be great to share tips and words of encouragement. I hope I can finally shift some weight!!

hi sally. getting close to xmas now. was thinking today i could loose 2 st, which would be perfect. i could do with upping my exercise though.

jsmith251 said:
Hey

I'm starting the Cambridge diet/ Atkins Advantage diet tomorrow. I have tried the Cambridge diet a few times in the past, and quit after a few weeks. I am doing it privately friends and family have heard the same story from me time and time again. This time I need to do it myself (maybe a bit of forum help too) :p. I am trying Cambridge diet but last time I struggled with the taste so have decided to replace some with Atkins Advantage and maybe a few other meal replacements, I think whatever I use will be better than my non excitant diet I have been on. I would love to hear about other peoples stories or someone who is starting or has started around the same time, would be great to share tips and words of encouragement. I hope I can finally shift some weight!!

Good luck, I know what you mean about wanting to keep quiet about it. My friends just roll their eyes when I get my shakes out. This site has proved so valuable over the last 18 months or so. Best source of encouragement by far!!

great things said:
hi sally. getting close to xmas now. was thinking today i could loose 2 st, which would be perfect. i could do with upping my exercise though.

Hiya Nikki, I was hoping for 2st by then too but more realistically for me is prob 1st 7lbs, fingers crossed.

One of the lads at work was telling me about a new gym that's opened in Stockton. It's huge, lots of equipment, and only £9.99 a month. It's at Mandale triangle, think its the old Supreme Knitwear place. If it had a pool I'd seriously think about leaving DL's but no pool :(

Back