Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

don't know if you've seen matilda the movie thing. however, there's a scene in there where some large chubby boy has eaten the nasty headmistresses choc cake. she then makes him sit there and eat the whole thing in front of the school. it's a massive cake, huge. he ends up looking very green with loads of choc around his face.

i think a foot and we'll be done for surf.

great things said:
don't know if you've seen matilda the movie thing. however, there's a scene in there where some large chubby boy has eaten the nasty headmistresses choc cake. she then makes him sit there and eat the whole thing in front of the school. it's a massive cake, huge. he ends up looking very green with loads of choc around his face.

i think a foot and we'll be done for surf.

Mmmmm but that cake Nikki, yum. Totally distracted me from the chocolate person lol.

I love Matilda!! My best friend always says "I'm big, you're small I'm right you're wrong and there's not a lot you can do about it!" to her kids when they're playing up. It's so funny! :D

God I'm so behind with my shakes. I've just had my second and I'm going to have a mam in half an hour. A bit close together I know but need to cram them all in.

Don't mention mam sal noooo nooo lol got I missed it tonight you know.

Gosh you've done well just having your second one now, are u in ketosis then ?

I'm in bed looking at zumba classes for tomorrow may go now.

Sorry Shan I forgot :( I guess I must be, haven't felt hungry at all I've only had shakes when I've remembered. The stupid ketostix was beige this morning so figured I wasn't after the lasagne incident on Thursday, but I probably am really!

kimmi1982 said:
What's a mam? I read it wrong, thought u were having a man for dinner!!! Yummy!! Xx

Man, I wish lol. :D it's Mix-a-Mousse. Don't know if you've had it ever. It's a powder you mix with your shake powder then whizz it with water and it makes a mousse. Very nice for a change!

Yes it makes a nice change, takes a bit of getting used to making it so you don't get lumps in it. Icy cold water and adding the mam powder to the shake powder and mixing well first before adding to the water and whizzing seems to work for me. My fave is chocolate or fruits of the forest mam.

Was just thinking Shanny on the Kee website they had mousses not a massive variety but it might be worth a look so you're not deprived! ;)

kimmi1982 said:
Might try that after holiday when I restart!! X

Well worth it!!! And doesn't affect losses either!

Sal reallyyyyy OMG... I will check this and order, tomorrow as drinking the shakes today was upsetting for me..mam is the best last week I was having two a day and still lost 4 lbs lol

Thanx sal your a gem xxx

It's in the dessert section, there's only strawberry or chocolate but might be better than none at all. :D

I have a question for you "old hands"... have you guys ever tasted the Cambridge trimmer bars? I cut one up today, it's pretty delish and has a bit more cal, apparently it's designed for 810 and up plans... but i never hear any one mention them. Any hints here?

enlightenme2 said:
I have a question for you "old hands"... have you guys ever tasted the Cambridge trimmer bars? I cut one up today, it's pretty delish and has a bit more cal, apparently it's designed for 810 and up plans... but i never hear any one mention them. Any hints here?

Hmmm never heard of them, but then I haven't seen my CDC for ages, and new products have been brought out. Great Things is doing 810, she might know. What flavour was it?

Back