Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

thnx feel free to post in mine :D will bear it in mind abt the gym n the water stuff...tc
mwahz

Today my friend took me to one side, all serious and said.... 'The Face is back!' That made me smile, because since I've gained weight again my main focus has been to get my face back to how it looks in my profile pic, so I've got it everywhere, on my profiles, on my locker, in my diary... I know that sounds totally vain, and it probably is in fact lol, but thats my motivation.

:D love it. sounds like something from the A TEAM! :D

Ha ha I love the A Team!!!!

yeah! and what a great 'Face' you have in the profile pic, you look stunning.

Aw thank you leeds, that made me cry...I'm very hormonal at the moment, read Kez's diary for what my PMT made me do at work:eek:. I haven't had a month like this for a long time...since I first started taking this Pill in fact... Iwas going to have a month off it to see if it helps the weight losses, but I've decided not to after todays little outburst:mad:. I think my hormones should stay how they are, no tampering.

Aaaaargh I don't know where doctors get off sometimes. Who the hell do they think they are??? The good ones know how to be civil to people, the bad ones, the ones who lack medical competence, treat people like cr:mad:p to cover up their inadequacies. I've dealt with enough of them in my time to know that this sweeping statement is true (before anyone gets antsy about it). In a way I'm glad what happened today happened to me, and not one of the more junior members of staff because they would've been traumatised and not stuck up for themselves like I did, grrrrr they make me so mad:flamingmad:!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I've had to rant:soapbox: on here because I can't do it on Facebook!

well done on ur -3lbs!!! thats really good.

Can i ask what sainsbury flavoured drinks u have found with the right stuff in, i could really do with these, but am unsure what i am looking at lol

also random q? but can we have cokezero? i read it on a CD website but am unsure??

sorry for all the questions u just sound like u know what u are talking about!! u should b a CDC!!

It's malic acid you're looking for on the label. Don't get anything with citric acid! The fizzy flavoured water I get is kiwi and strawberry and you can get a still strawberry too. Tesco do a strawberry one and an apple one. Strictly speaking you're not allowed to drink anything but plain water or water with Cambridge water flavouring, so coke zero is a no no too, BUT having said that it doesn't contain citric acid so you stay in ketosis. I have at least 1 can of coke zero or dr pepper zero a day.

Good luck Shanny hope it goes well xxx

thanks thats a real big help, i dont want to drink it all the time but am feeling i dont drink as much as i would if i could mix it up a bit!!! love dr pepper so zero one will be my treat lol

hope uv had a good day today?

Hi well i ate and ate and ate and ate.!!! lol now got a sore BELLY!!

hope u had a good day? x

i will try again.

I'm so gutted I could cry!!!! :cry:I've fallen off the wagon big time today!!! Work is horrific at the moment, we've been given the rotas we're expected to work and they're completely anti-social and generally evil. We have Sunday night shift 8pm til 8am, followed by 9-5 monday, so we'll finish the night shift at 8 and be back to work at 9. Management are refusing to discuss it until the meeting next Friday, so everone is incredibly stressed!!! Me included, I'm a bugger for eating under pressure and today I just haven't stopped. i feel terrible now, I haven't achieved anything except to make myself feel even worse and more stressed than ever. I wish I was stronger and didn't get involved when everyone bought sweets, scones etc to make themselves feel better. But I was straight in there...................... Now I'm devastated because all last weeks hard work is completely out of the window, I'm such an idiot. I don't want any sympathy - I certainly don't deserve it!!!:break_diet:

So much for not putting pressure on myself... all this other stress is a nightmare. I'm not going to have a repeat performance tomorrow. I'm off most of next week and then all of the week after so at least I'll be left to my own devices and food won't come into it at all.

Anyway as of now I'm back on track, I'm going to have to work damn hard this week to just try and get to STS. I feel enormous and I need to remember this terrible feeling for next time I feel tempted to go on a food rampage!!! I hate myself right now:cry:

Last edited:
Surfhunny sorry hun!! it will be easier when you are at home.!!

Im on half term 28th i know i can do better then.

Member don't beat yourself up about your blip ok? xx

Oh hun, 1 day doesn't cancel out everything you have done!

I know but I've really scared myself today with how easily I slipped back into bingeing. I haven't done that for such a long time I thought I'd moved away from those old days where I'd binge for comfort and it's really scared me that the second something stressful happens I'm right back there with my head in the trough. It's a control issue I hate not being in control and now I feel miserable about it. I've taken myself off to bed because I think I'm over tired and emotional, pmt is a bummer when mixed with all this stress, I'm worn out!!!

but at least u have recognised the signs, and tbh situations like that are guna b occasional not part of your day to day life. in non idet world u need to deal with bad days by a few "good days" maybe cut right back for a few days and exercise that little bit more to burn the calories, its something i think most of us have to learn and adapt to, but im sure u will be fine.

def dont beat urself up on it as if ur feeling low that can make temptation easier, so just pretend it didnt happen and today is a SS day as normal!

Whenever we have an issue with food, as many of us here do, it's very easy to panic if we slip but remember how rubbish you feel after your binge and hold onto it. Then, if you feel like it's gonna happen again, remember the feeling and use it to help you control yourself.
Try not to dwell on it though, you are only human and it's completely normal. Have you thought about having some CBT? It may be that you don't need it but I am thinking about it as I have a history of food issues of all kinds and so I want it once I am at target to help me stay there and to feel better about food.
For me, although I stopped CD because I was feeling so unwell on it and my body didn't like it, I think actually for me personally, it wouldn';t have been a good thing long term, because I need to know how to eat properly and by having no food, I am only worrying about food more if I do cheat.( Avoiding my fears, doesn't make them go away) I learned so much about healthy eating habits on slimming world since August and after switching back to SW after 2 weeks CD, I now know that healthy eating is a part of my life but that I will always have to carefully watch what I eat and remind myself of how hard I have worked to lose weight as I have so many body and food issues.
For some of us, being slim will never be easy but we all have it in us to make ourselves happy- emotionally and physically.
xxx

Taking Stock!!

Okay so yesterday I didn't put in much of an appearance on Minis, I was very busy getting my head together, and confronting the demons that Fridays binge session has released :devilangel:

Thank you :thankyou: Kerry, Debbie, Shanny and Miss-HJ for reminding me that all is not lost because of 1 day. And yes although it's a really stressful time, overeating like that didn't make me feel any better. :mad: But at least I realised what I'd done, and put a stop to it. In the past the bingeing would've gone on for days. So really 4 hours of eating wasn't THAT bad in the scheme of things.

So I think that proves that I have changed my attitude to food :p, if it hadn't changed I'd have carried on eating....

Anyway, now I'm back on track yesterday and today, I'm so glad I don't have to go to work on Tues, Wed or Thurs, it'll be nice to be away from all the stress and turmoil. I need to avoid being swept along by it all and keep my distance from the stressed out munchers.

While I was feeling pretty sorry for myself :cry:yesterday I decided to measure myself, the scales have been sticking but my clothes are definitely bigger. So I got the tape measure out.....overall I've lost 7 inches:woohoo:.

2 from my hips
2 from my waist
3 from my chest (typical lol).

So that proves it, the weight has gone somewhere!!!

Right now I'm watching Fat Families. Steve Millers bluntness makes me laugh. He told this weeks family "Fatty Foods Breed Massive Fatties". He's so right, I love it. I might actually put that on my fridge!!

Back