Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Why is everyone to keep to take advantage of people trying to do something good?! Maybe if they priced Snickers bars at £2 each less would be eaten?!

Hi I just wanted to say very well done on your weight loss, you have done really well, very inspiring! I am trying to look at everyones CD diaries and finally had a good look at yours and i've enjoyed reading it.
Well done for getting back on track after your 'sad calendar face day'.
I look forward to reading your updates.xx

Exactly Kez make chocolate way too expensive for me to buy then I might stand a chance lol!! My friend has just stopped smoking, she smoked like a chimney for years and someone told about this book that had stopped them smoking and they've never gone back - she read the book and gave up smoking, just like that. Now she's tried patches, gum, and nothings worked so she never expected something as simple as a book would work.... But 6 weeks down the line she is adamant she's never smoking again!!! I wish there was a book like that for weightloss - I'd pay good money for it!!!

I'm off to see a psychic tomorrow night after WI. I usually go with one of my friends once a year, and the last guy was do accurate, right down to how my relationship with AP would come about, this is a different guy so it'll be interesting to see if it's all waffle or how accurate he is... I'll let you know....

Miss-r thanks for your lovely comments. I like keeping a diary on here because it's great for getting advice and for reminding yourself you really are not alone in this. I don't know how much of mine you've read but I've been through some really tough tomes and everyone here has been such a massive (although shrinking) help, I've always said I couldn't have done this alone and i couldnt have done it without the lovely people on here, I really mean that!! So welcome and let me know if you need any help or advice because I've been there and bought the t-shirt lol x

Hey Surf, don't feel too down :) I was trying to find something to say as I'm not really good with comforting people :eek: and then suddenly it hit me: look how far you've traveled on your CD journey! I mean you started at the same BMI I am now and you managed to get it down to 28 something! :eek: You're a star :cool:

My friend has just stopped smoking, she smoked like a chimney for years and someone told about this book that had stopped them smoking and they've never gone back - she read the book and gave up smoking, just like that. Now she's tried patches, gum, and nothings worked so she never expected something as simple as a book would work.... But 6 weeks down the line she is adamant she's never smoking again!!! I wish there was a book like that for weightloss - I'd pay good money for it!!!

my uncle read this book after a heart attack and not being able to give up and it worked in 6 weeks for him. he's not touched a cig since and it must have been 4 years or so now.

What is this amaxing book? I must get Scott to read it?!

can u remember the title? will text my aunt too.

It's something simple like Stop Smoking, by Allan Carr (not the funny man lol). will find out tomorrow for certain.

Anyway I've just got in from seeing the psychic and all I can say is wow!!! He was amazing!!! He told me about how me and AP broke up there's no way he could have guessed at that, everything he told me about my past and my family was so accurate!! I'm still speechless to be honest. There was no fishing, no leading questions. He cleared up a lot of things for me and I'm really happy with what he said so I really feel like I can put AP behind me and focus on getting over him properly!

Excellent! I've always wanted to go one, me and Scotts mum said about it. Maybe I should take her for her Christmas pressie. Been to a spiritualist church meeting a couple of times but never one on one .

It's definitely worth it! I feel so much better about the whole AP situation!! I feel like I can actually move on now!! But I still need to take time out to focus on myself for a while. You get so much more out of one on one sessions!

I have always been very curious about psychics, I will have to try one day.

I often go to Glastonbury (I just love the place) and one day, I felt compelled to go and see one in a shop, but I resisted it as we had to go. :(

I forgot to say in all last nights excitement no loss for me this week :( I can only put it down to the fact that my stomach is sooo sore, swollen and tight! I hardly slept last night because of my stomach cramps and feeling sick.

And to top it all off I've had hiccups for hours that just won't go away I've tried everything, boo not feeling so hot right now, and would love to curl up with some nice hearty soup, but I can't :(

I've had another bad nights sleep because of my tummy thing, it wouldn't surprise me if I've picked up a stomach bug from work! I'm struggling with the water at the moment because it seems to make the pains worse, I'm glad I'm just on tetras now because I couldn't stomach a full shake. I'd love to have phoned in sick this morning but I'm the only one in today who can do my job and if I don't come in the patients don't get done which isn't on. :( I hope I feel better soon.

lots of throwing up bugs round at the min. take it easy and do phone in if you need to as you don't want to pass anything around.

I went to work, suffered all day but haven't thrown up or had the other end either (TMI sorry). I feel better now but still got belly cramps. See how I get on tonight sleepwise because I'm nights tomorrow night.

How are you feeling now hun?

Re: Operation Showgirl - Fit for Vegas!! The Fear :eek:(

And oh my god have you downloaded the minimins app? Search it in appstore

Re: Operation Showgirl - Fit for Vegas!! The Fear :eek:(

Ah Kez I found the app, took a little while to work it out but it's easier to use than the site is on my phone.

I feel much better today but woke up with a stinking headache hopefully it's just because I didn't drink much yesterday and it had better go before my night shift tonight. Not looking forward to that working an extra hour for free, but that's the nhs for ya! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

Glad to hear your feeling brighter hun, dont envy you working tonight! I'm liking that app, def make it easier to load and view the site. At least you dont have to zoom in and out all the time.

Back