Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Yeah you're both totally right, my guilty conscience is making me panic! I saw the car this morning and a wave of dread took over me, especially when I saw it was fixed!

I suppose I've got better things to think about, like WI tomorrow, will be a good one. I'd love to lose 1 more lb to make it an even stone but if not it'll be gone by the weekend, only 5 more lbs will take me under the next stone, out of my mental sticking point and closer to my comfort zone. :D

Yay! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun!

cornishkez said:
Yay! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun!

Thanks Hun x

Next week might be a 3-4pm week. It's just a shame we couldn't all loose at the rate if week 1 :) I'd be happy with that. 2 weeks and all done and dusted. Of I lost13-14lb myfirst week I'd be pleased :D

I'm still in shock to be honest, I never lose that much in a week, not even my first week ever. I keep shaking the scales to check. Based on that weight loss next week will be more like 1-2lbs, I can't be disappointed with it but I can't wait to get back under the next stone marker.

So what was the official weigh in surf!

Hi everyone, I'm really not sure how to use this site! I keep reading all through your posts.
I'm only on day two...such a long way to Goo :(

Have I missed a post? Was it 13 or 14 lbs?!

It hasn't arrived yet! Still using up my CD products, luckily I had about a weeks worth left. Hopefully the Exante will be here today...day 3, plodding on towards the big K!

Sorry had a manic rush of a morning official WI was 13lbs!!! Pleased with it but I hope the scales don't stick here now!

Urgh what's with me swinging between being stupidly super-tired one night and insomnia the next?? I can't cope. I just want a steady 8 hours at night. Ah well, back to sheep counting........

Attachments

• image-556573208.png
    image-556573208.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 19
Amazing loss there - brilliant!

What a traumatic day I've had yesterday. Not major in the scheme of things but traumatic for me. On Thursday evening at 6pm after most people had gone home Big Boss posted our shift rota which will begin in November, she then went home, she's not at work now until Wednesday to discuss it. (Pretty gutless way of doing it I think).

Anyway even after drawing their attention to my service needs on several occasions I seem to have been completely ignored :cry: I went home on Thursday night and worried all night about it and how the cancer targets would be met etc. Yesterday morning I spoke to the nursing sister about it, I've got 2 weeks to sort out what's going to happen to my patients when I'm not there, as the changes take 6 weeks to take effect. I got totally overwhelmed and ended up sobbing for half an hour in her office.

Managed to pull myself together and go back to work but Big Big Boss called me into her office where I sobbed for the best part of an hour over the situation. In the end I'm really no further forward I still don't know what's happening but BIg Big Boss said it's Big Bosses mess to sort out, let her deal with it and don't worry too much.

After all of this I wanted to have a massive carby sandwich for lunch and normally because I knew I'd be going out for tea I'd have just gone ahead and had one but I didn't I stuck to my shake.

The only trouble was last night :( I'd planned ahead what I was going to have but they didn't have it on the night boo, that threw me so I had naughty food but left half. I'm starving this morning but right back on track again, hopefully minimising the damage so I at least don't gain this week.

Last edited:
My lovely surf, rotten times for you. You are taking on much more emotion cr@p than you need to! Back off and let the boss sort it!

To your credit, this is because you care and are passionate about what you do. Unfortunately that causes you anxiety, which is no payoff at all. Dunno what to say other than that really...just look after yourself and be as kind and thoughtful to you as you are about others. Trite, but true.

S
x

I've come to the conclusion that glycogen in my body weighs about 6-8lbs, after my meal out on Friday night I gained 6lbs! I had 2007 calories all day some carbs but not tons, the next day I was 6lbs up. But on official weigh day (today) I've dropped them and have had an STS! Not great but to be expected after last weeks enormous loss.

As for work I'm trying very very hard not to get worked up about it. I do take on too much emotional junk but I can't get away from that because I'm the only person who does my job and no one really understands how it works. :(

Last edited:
Back