Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Just back from Wi and pleased to report I've lost 4lbs, it takes me out of the dreaded 15's yay 14st 13lbs!! 1 more lb and I've lost a stone so I'm on track for 1st a month which is fine by me. Especially as I have 4 months to lose 3 stone now, maybe I can lose another stone.....

Surfhunny said:
Just back from Wi and pleased to report I've lost 4lbs, it takes me out of the dreaded 15's yay 14st 13lbs!! 1 more lb and I've lost a stone so I'm on track for 1st a month which is fine by me. Especially as I have 4 months to lose 3 stone now, maybe I can lose another stone.....

Well done on your loss that's fantastic x

Woohoo! Well done :) Great loss and like you say you are on track! I've done two weeks of 1lb losses....very much not on track :(

Thanks hun, stick with it once you get used to new way of eating you'll be fine.

My CDC gave me a mango shake to try and I must say I quite enjoyed it! She got them to see how her clients liked them to see if it's worth stocking them while they're out. I'll def get them again.

cornishkez said:
Woohoo! Well done :) Great loss and like you say you are on track! I've done two weeks of 1lb losses....very much not on track :(

Boo stick with it you should have a whoosh coming up!!

I got a couple of mango too, am gonna MAM then :)

I'm going to get mam next week I bet the mango are nice mam'd!! They're nice and creamy!

I'll let ya know...and I deserve my 1lb losses! Only myself to blame, sadly!

Oh but you can do it Kez!!

Surfhunny said:

Ohhhhh wow well done you that is amazing I am hoping to break them next week congrats again that is brilliant xxxx

Thank you and good luck!!!

Well done. I'm still faffing around at 15stone 6lb!! x

Surfhunny said:

Freaking fantastic sal! How ace are you'

bettiesrevenge said:
Freaking fantastic sal! How ace are you'

Flipping relieved!!! It's keeping me going I tell you, I'm starting to think I can actually lose 4 more stone in the time I have left ha ha big change from how I was thinking last week.

I have to say that I felt much better when I got below 15 stones - and clothes started to look better too. You'll be able to lose 3 stones in 4 months on CD. Well done - hope you're now on a roll...

After looking at a lot of holiday photos last night I've seen a huge difference. The photos where I'm thin I look a lot more relaxed and happy, I look like I'm enjoying myself. Whereas the photos where I'm fat (most of them) I look uncomfortable and cross. This is huge motivation, I really want to be happy and relaxed on holiday!

I need to try and change how I see myself though, because at the moment I'm struggling to visualise the fact that I will be in smaller clothes by September. This afternoon I'm going to dig my thin summer clothes out of the wardrobe to help me see for myself that I have and will fitted into them!!!

If I see myself thin I will be thin!!!

Got some more old Florida photos to add, I've taken a photo of a photo so the quality isn't great, but they're still a good reminder that I don't want to look like this, this time round!!!

image-2823359402.jpg

Poor Buzz didn't know what hit him!

image-3795072368.jpg

Wet at Epcot (I hate my legs)

image-3908228597.jpg

Animal Kingdom, wearing shapeless vest :(

I've dug out my skinny summer clothes and my god do they look tiny!! :eek: can't believe they ever fitted me!!
It's hard to see perspective of size really on its own, bit believe me they're tiny!!!

image-2522795809.jpg

One of my favourite t-shirts - small 14.

image-1520072658.jpg

Size perspective. The yellow t-shirt is one I wear now, XL from Gap. It's a bit baggy.

Wow I've got a long way to go, but I'm hanging my little t-shirt up as a reminder!

Last edited:
Back