Surgery after cambridge

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Is anyone considering it? I really really would like to consider a tummy tuck and a leg lift?!

Also maybe a boob job would be nice lol

I'm hoping the PCT will agree on the nhs if not will be alot alot of saving. By the time o get to goal I would have lost 12stone anx aftet having 2 kiddies my body is awful and I'm only 20 so I can't manage the rest o my life like this :,(

What would you have done?! Are you going too? X

I'd seriously consider a tummy tuck and lipo on the bit of my stomach above my belly button, no matter how much weight I lose I have this bulge of fat there looks a bit like a hernia but isn't one :( it's the bane of my life, I hate it!!! I think the only solution is to be 7st (and skeletal) or lipo!! My PCT won't even agree to me having a mole removed for cosmetic reasons so they'll never fund lipo :( I could maybe qualify for tummy tuck?????

I may apply for a tummy tuck as I do have quite an 'apron 'and a leg lift as the insides of my thighs hang down a lot , I never expected or wanted a wash board stomah but if I could get the excess skin removed then I would , also maybe a boob job one day but I would fund that myself as thats more about costemics .

I don't know how my body will look once I've lost the weight so *hopefully* I won't have to have a tummy tuck but if I do get an apron then I DEFINITELY will do my best to get one. My boobs are another story, they are already looking like empty sacks and I'm only 2 stone down. I haven't even had any children! I hate them, always have, so I am definitely getting a boob job without a doubt! A natural-looking one, mind! None of that stuck-on looking malarkey!

I've been thinking about it, have wanted a boob lift for a while (just want them to be where they are meant to be!) I'll probably wait though until after having another child and in the mean time do my best to tone as i lose. I'll probably have to fund mine myself to as my PCT are awful for funding anything! Only reason they removed a mole from my face was because my Dad had skin cancer and even then they made a fuss about that! x

im gonna need a full body lift and a boob job

i will have lost near 15 stone when i get to goal, im 7 stone down now and i have 2 aprons, one above and one below the belly button, i also have massive swinging bongo wings and flappy pouches on my thighs, also have back flaps ( sexy arnt i ) all this coupled with large pendulous boobs that are rapidly becoming tennis balls in socks

i cant look in a mirror as it makes me cry

im gonna need a full body lift and a boob job

i will have lost near 15 stone when i get to goal, im 7 stone down now and i have 2 aprons, one above and one below the belly button, i also have massive swinging bongo wings and flappy pouches on my thighs, also have back flaps ( sexy arnt i ) all this coupled with large pendulous boobs that are rapidly becoming tennis balls in socks

i cant look in a mirror as it makes me cry

My sister reached 30 stone, had a gastric bypass and now has the same problem, they turned her down on the nhs for a full body lift and now she really struggles with how her body looks. She has started saving for a full body lift but money is tight and things are starting to get in the way, I always wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and change it for her. x x x

i had better hope for a lottery win then as i could never save enough for one, not enough income and my girl gets any spare cash

i had better hope for a lottery win then as i could never save enough for one, not enough income and my girl gets any spare cash

I know the feeling! my three year old boy wants for nothing, apart from essentials its where al my money goes!

My belly just wobbly and wrinkly from the stretch marks and it being stretched so much, I hateeeeeeee the in-between my legs, I have "pockets" o fat at the top o my legs that won't shift. Think iv hated my legs from a very young age as I have tree trunk legs :(

I was very lucky and the nhs funded a circumferential body lift 2 years ago for me, it means I have a scar the whole way around my body (just above my bikini line and round my lower back) but it has totally changed my life, i would take a scar over an overhang of skin anyday! They did however turn me down for a thigh lift so I'm considering whether I want to pay for one, the skin is bad but not as bad as it could be. Then luckily my dad agreed to pay for my boob job last July, but I pay him back £200 every month until it's paid off. Surgery totally changed my life so if you can get a good case together definitley try and get what you need done. The only problem is that sooo many people are now asking for them that they only give them in extreme circumstances so not everyone will be lucky :( xxx

I was very lucky and the nhs funded a circumferential body lift 2 years ago for me, it means I have a scar the whole way around my body (just above my bikini line and round my lower back) but it has totally changed my life, i would take a scar over an overhang of skin anyday! They did however turn me down for a thigh lift so I'm considering whether I want to pay for one, the skin is bad but not as bad as it could be. Then luckily my dad agreed to pay for my boob job last July, but I pay him back £200 every month until it's paid off. Surgery totally changed my life so if you can get a good case together definitley try and get what you need done. The only problem is that sooo many people are now asking for them that they only give them in extreme circumstances so not everyone will be lucky :( xxx

Clem my angel! you totally deserved it after your hard work! x

I've heard it depends a lot on your area, and demand in your area, so it's worth a try! I'm not sure how it all works but dr's now have a lot more power over spending so this may work in our favour? If they can see the humongous effort that their patient has made to lose so much weight, surely that should be rewarded by actually allowing us to like our bodies! Its not fair people have worked so hard and then are still unhappy with their bodies. xx

in.it.to.win.it said:
If you don't mind me asking Kimmie what's the smallest sive you have been? For instance I have been a 22 (largest) and 12 (smallest) until I get to about a small 14 my legs are honestly resembling a huge tree lol. When I reach a small 14 they are just average legs! and although I am not totally happy with going out in a skirt a pair of tights slims them down and they look fine.
When I was a size 16-22 I always just despaired and hated them, I just know now I carry all my weight on them :) xx

Size 28 at biggest and a 16 at slimmist I can remember and they were toned and lovely then :( now they sag alot between my thighs :,)

I used to think i would need lots of surgery, at my biggest 21stone, I am now 16stone7lb, I was a size 24/26 and had a fairly big tum with lots of stretch marks, I did CD from 19stone4lb to 17stone1lb and finished mid Jan, I then started two personal training sessions and two sessions on my own and am so amazed that the overhang is disappearing, i keep looking at my tum altho far from perfect in amazement at how good its starting to look and now don't think I'll need surgery. I have come to terms with the fact my body will never be like a twenty year old again but it'll be fine enough for me to be happy with. As women we are very hard critics especially about our own bodies, I think that accepting flaws that we have is a step closer to feeling happier in our lives. I'm not against surgery and feel its a choice but my happiness doesnt hinge on having it, my goals are to be healthy,fit and living longer... i hope :~)

after I lost 7 1/2 stone
I had a tummy tuck 4 years ago
one week later they cut my back ( took more skin from the back than the front )
I am cut all the way around my body.
3 years ago I had a arm lift and a leg lift
since then I have have put on about 35 pounds , I hope I havent done to much damage to the work I have had done.
I would do it again............
and will if I need it......
my scars I hate , but the skin was much much worse .I still look really good , I am about 10 pound from when I had my surgery.and I think I am OK
My Dr is in mexico , so the cost was a bit less, you can find surgery holidays all over the world.and if you want to do it you should , it will change your life
I must say it stopped me from gaining more weight , I knew I needed to stop I had put so much work into what I done with the weight loss and the surgeries.
thats my story.........

Last edited:
i'd love a lift, a full body lift. i catch the skin in zips under my arms. it's flaming painful and bleeds. i'm thinking i need a tummy tuck, a leg and arm lift and a boob lift. scars.... i think i could live with them more than i can live with my excess skin. it affects my life in more ways that just trapped skin. for example to shave my legs i have to hold my skin on my legs and shave that way moving and pulling the excess skin tight in various ways. i hate it. from my largest 22st at 22 and a size 28 to now just over 11st at 37 and a size 12/14 i have lost almost half my body size. i'm off to see my doc soon.

i am desperate.

Iv just found out u can have a forehead reduction!!!!!! Oh my god!! I have have have to have this!! My forehead is frigging huge! Iv always been bulled about it! And still from my sister (can calls me foetus face!!) and my other half!

Arghh want it :(

Back