surprise surprise!

Size8Rehab

I feel like cilla black today sayin that but really surprised today! When i last wrote on here i thought i'd messed up, as i'd been using spoonable sweetener and hadnt realised it was a no no. So wasnt that optimistic about my weigh in today. I had missed my last weigh in due to being mega busy and not being home intime for when pharmacy was available. So my result today was covering 2wks. And was 9lbs!!
Some of you will be losing large amounts every week. But this for me was amazing as i've only been losing 2lbs-3lbs a week and was extremely disappointed, also as i said i had a hiccup too. So just wanted to share this with you all, as it goes to show ya never know whats around the next corner and it IS worth it! Hope everyone is well today, and keep going!!! Enjoy your bank holiday with a nice shake knowing your one step closer and you'll soon be havin a glass of wine or your favourite tipple in no time, slimmer and happier, so you're not missing out :) :)

wk 1: -9lbs
wk2: -3
wk3: -2
wk4: -3
wk5: missed weigh in
wk6: -9

Wow well done size 8! fantastic job and very motivating post xx

Good for you!! pleased for you that you had such a cool weigh in!

thank you!!!
get you two though, look how well ya've done!!
anyone any idea how near your target weight you go on maintenance - or surely you go on maintenance once you've reached your target weight??! just somethin my pharmacist said today bout maybe goin on it next week n i was like ERR NOOOOOOOO! dont think so sunshine! i've another 2 stone to go! i'll cross that bridge of conversation again with them next week!x

Ive no idea about when to go on refeed and maintenance... personally Im going from Lipo to Atkins to try and maintain... i think its down to personal descision and whats best for you but i agree that it seems a bit odd to put you on maintenance while you still got 2 stone to go... i certainly wouldnt do that myself, i intend to get darn near my goal and then blend to Atkins .... Im sure you will find your own path, just do whats best for you...

Delighted for you size8, I know you were worried, so it's good to see such a great loss. And no way would I stop unless my shakes were dragged away from me! Fight tooth and nail next week! :p

Perhaps your BMI is close to the normal range now? Some pharmacists seem to take the view that you should stop once it reaches 25. Weird. :confused:

yeah i definatley wouldnt let a pharmacist reach to me, nobody know "you" like "you" do.... If you get a pushy pharmacist and it comes to it just go to ebay or another pharmacist....

good thinkin guys! i might be havin a blonde moment but i'm sure ebay has suspended lipotrim bein sold on it ya know??
I think i should be able to persuade the pharmacist. I mean its money in their pocket at end of the day and my army days have taught me to be VERY persuasive - if i told them it was christmas i would expect them to sing me a carol....only joking!!
Is 18-25 normal bmi range? Surely as long as noone goes under that ya can be on the diet. Its bit of a grey area. I just presumed you must still lose weight on maintenance just obviously not as much each week, but the word itself suggests to me stay the same. Bamboozling myself!x

Firstly, I would like to say...
'the unexpected hits you between the eeeeeyes
The unpredictable, thats the surprise you see. Surprise surprise'

It really bugged me how my pharmacist wanted to stop me at a BMI of 25. What annoyed me more was according to her BMI scale I hit 25 half a stone earlier than every other table so in reality would have still been overweight. Grrrrrrr

Lisaberry take a photocopy of different charts and show her 'cos her one is obviously a load of:hmm:

Let us know how you get on

Well done, thats a great loss. Really pleased for you. :)
Emma x

Back