• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Survived another night out... woo-hoo!

Went on my staff-do last night to celebrate the end of another school year! Yay... 6 weeks off!

I'm really pleased with myself as I sat in the restaurant with 30 of my colleagues and just drank water while they all had their meals! In a way it really spurred me on as they all kept saying how well I was doing.

I've now got 6 weeks where I won't really see anyone I work with so I can't wait to go back in September when I'll be even slimmer! :fingerscrossed:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey thats great, and definetly in six weeks they will notice the difference, keep with it and you will be there in no time:)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Brill....well done...that is true will power. They will see a big difference in 6 weeks, at least stone and a half lighter, if not more I reckon. Yes, that would spur me on too.

Have a great week!

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
brillant, u r doing so well !

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi Suzy,
very well done for going on the night out and being so restrained. The next 6 weeks will see huge differences for you. Enjoy the changes and just think how amazed your colleagues will be when they next see you. Best of luck.
Doirin

S: 16st12lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.39%)
Hi Suzy, wow what inspiration..don't know if i could have done that! Yes, i must admit i did think great i'm not going to be at the school gates for 6 weeks and hopefully will look quite a bit slimmer for Sept. Keep up the good work, your weight loss is amazing!:sign0144: