survived the cinema!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
hey just wanted 2 say that went cinema 2nyt an didnt cheat!!:D

wasnt even tempted by the food etc. felt good 2 just watch the film without finkin i needed popcorn, ice cream an chocolate.

so have survived that experience an got thru today. :girlpower: :happy036:

Hehe, well done! I went to the cinema the other day & I so wanted pick'n'mix (cos I'm a child, heh). But, it's great knowing you can do it without & still enjoy it just as much!

Hannah

WELL DONE BEX!

Thats great! I am thinking of going to the cinema at the weekend... what did you see?

Good for you for celebrating your success and feeling proud of achieving another day, that will keep you on track and with that attitude you will definitley get to your goal. Day at a time! :)

xxx

Another hurdle successfully overcome :) well done!

and think of the money you save too!

normal life can be done well done for not getting popcorn
i went cinema on my 4th day it was hell but survived like you :D

debz x

i no i feel soo proud of myself!!! :clap:. saw dorian grey!! good but strange at same time. lol

:chores016: just goin 2 walk my dogs now!!

:thankyou: cheers 2 every1 who helped me get over my lil blip.

i realised last nite wen i saw all the skinny minnys at the pics that i wnt 2 b like that, im 22 an its only a yr out of my life 2 get sorted, then i can get on wiv livin. lol

i am cold tho!!! :gen125:

bex it won't take as long as a year for you to get to goal!!!!

bex it won't take as long as a year for you to get to goal!!!!

yeah i no dnt no why i put that lol. my aim is 2 be settled by june (my bday) but april wud b gud!!! how long has it took u hun? if im bein totally honest i hope i can do it in 6/7mths in time for my mums 50th. just depends how i lose it this time. lol

I've yet to do this myself on Sunday morning when i take kids to cinema club!! You know you have done it when your not even a bit tempted so well done you! xxxx

yeah i no dnt no why i put that lol. my aim is 2 be settled by june (my bday) but april wud b gud!!! how long has it took u hun? if im bein totally honest i hope i can do it in 6/7mths in time for my mums 50th. just depends how i lose it this time. lol

i started 5th march 2009.

Back