Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Day 27/30 WS. Yesterday was ok but still had a tad more than I should have. No chocolate though so that is a victory in itself.

Out with friend tonight for a Thai meal so doubt I will see any loss this week. Never mind as long as I don't get a gain.

Just been for a long walk on the beach with the dog. Walked for a couple of hours so should have worked used up a decent amount of calories. Had my hair cut fairly short last week but still came back with it looking a mess from the wind!!

Have a great week end everyone x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week

Have a lovely evening. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope you had a great night out susie.
It's nice to let your hair down once in a while eh xx

Thanks ladies.

Definitely let my hair down last night lol. Got a bit carried away with the cocktails so paying for it today. That's my last social gathering for 3 weeks so need to be good till then. Not feeling anywhere as guilty as in the past as I am now comfortable with the thought that as long as I don't get a gain and losses are reasonable then I am getting to goal even if its a little slower than when being total TS.

Rethinking about how I am going to manage on TS in a few days time & decided that if I find it to restrictive I may just continue on WS. Worked out that if I can lose 2lb a week on average I will get to my final goal by holidays so will see how it all goes over the next couple of months & re-evaluate as need be.

This afternoon I will be mostly wearing padded gloves as I have to groom the cats & them not liking it is an understatement lol x

GOAL 3 - WS for 1 Month

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

THEN - TS for 1 month
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week

Good luck with the cats! x

Glad you enjoyed your night out Susie :) Sometimes it's just got to be done! I'm sure you'll find your way forward with whatever plan suits you best, and get to your goal. You're doing great :D

Day 29/60 WS.

Decided to stick with WS for another month. Not ready for TS yet, just not feeling it. Moving WI back to Wednesdays & hopefully I will lose any gain from the weekend by then.

So I tried the Moussaka earlier but didn't like it one bit. It had that strange after taste & consistency that a lot of the meat substitute packs have so that one is crossed of my list together with the Indian curry. Just having the Dahl pot and enjoying it a whole lot more so will order some of those for work.
That leaves the beef casserole, black bean pot & the cheese & bacon scone to try before my next order. Hope I lke one of those or else I will be back to my old trusted Shepherds Pie packs x

GOAL 3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

Last edited:
I've read praise on here for the bean chili. Might try that one soon. I hesitate because so far, as you know, I've found most savoury packs inedible. I agree that they seem similar 'at base' and share the same unpleasant aftertaste. I can't afford to make the huge mistake I did when I bought 25 curry and 25 risotto! LOL'

I would try WS but I fear very slow losses. Having said that I'd prefer slower losses to no loss at all x

I like the chilli but did not like the moussaka and hated the beef casserole. X

Brilliant committing to another month :) x

I'm glad you enjoyed your Thai night out with your friend Susie. Did she comment on your short hair? Keeping going on WS is a really good idea to keep the losses coming. Feeling TS is half the battle I think. I'm hoping my focus will come back very soon. I've bought two boxes of the pot meals, they are handy for work and I think they are nicer than the savoury packs. You'll be seeing the thirteens very soon, I'm so excited for you. Have a great Easter x

I like the chilli but did not like the moussaka and hated the beef casserole. X

Will be trying the beef casserole tomorrow Mere but don't expect I will like it if it has that after taste to it x

I'm glad you enjoyed your Thai night out with your friend Susie. Did she comment on your short hair? Keeping going on WS is a really good idea to keep the losses coming. Feeling TS is half the battle I think. I'm hoping my focus will come back very soon. I've bought two boxes of the pot meals, they are handy for work and I think they are nicer than the savoury packs. You'll be seeing the thirteens very soon, I'm so excited for you. Have a great Easter x

Thanks Angel. I have the black bean pot to try tomorrow. Opened it today & loved the smell but then decided to try the cheese & ham scone :rolleyes:.
My friend didn't notice my hair but then again the length changes quite frequently throughout the year depending on the weather. Tend to have it shorter in the winter because of spending a lot of time getting wet waiting for people to open the door on my visits. May grow it again now, not decided yet.
Really hope you manage to get back into the swing of things soon x

I would try WS but I fear very slow losses. Having said that I'd prefer slower losses to no loss at all x

Figured I'd give it a go Serial taking past experience into consideration. Have found myself yoyoing over the last year so will try a slower approach & see how it pans out.
Mind you next month I may change my mind lol x

End of day 29/60 WS & a good day.

Tried the cheese & ham scones which were really nice. Had to break them up at the end & put them back in the oven for longer than recommended so that they came out nice and crunchy. Will be ordering more of those.

Going to try to get to bed earlier tonight so that I don't get the late night munchies.

Night all x

GOAL
3 - WS for 60 days

Week 1
checkmark%20green.gif
5lb loss -------------------------------------------MARCH GOAL: - Loose 11lb
Week 2
checkmark%20green.gif
3lb loss -------------------------------------------APRIL GOAL: - - Loose 8lb
Week 3
checkmark%20green.gif
1.5lb loss
Week 4

Glad you enjoyed your scones. x

Hope you are having a good day. X

Day 30/60 WS

Tried the beef casserole. Didn't manage to finish it so wont be having that again!!
Just finished the black bean pot. Had to add a few spices but was quite nice.
So out of the new products I will order some of the pots to take to work, some sweet and sour noodle packs and the apple crumble . Toying with the idea of getting some cookie and cream bars, they look yummy but they are quite expensive.
Has anyone had them and are the nice? X

Never tried them but I am addicted to the lemon yoghurt bars! x

Back