Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

Glad to be home from work. I am absolutely freezing. Only had one pack so far so hopefully will warm up a bit after the next pack.
Tried the Shepherd's pie for the second time last night & I think that is now my favourite. Its the only pack where it feels like you have actually had a proper meal.
So I think the mainstay of this diet for me will be one shake a day simp because I already have an abundance of them, Shepherd's pie when I get home for work & porridge later on in the evening. I have a few bars left over from S&S and will have them when its difficult to make up a shake. Cant wait for more Shepherd's pie to come, how sad LOL x

I couldn't stand the Chilli until recently and now I love it! The only one I can't take to is the risotto which is gross!

I must admit I did like the shepherds pie as well

Who'd have thought we'd be drooling over a little dried powder packet of shepherds pie made from god knows what? I love them too :) x

I'm just so happy to find a pack that actually tastes like normal food. Just ordered a bumper box. Added extra cayenne pepper & it was like having a special treat.

I must admit I did like the shepherds pie as well

I reckon it must be one of the most popular ones from Exante. I'll look like a shepherds pie by the time I finish this diet. Just ordered 50 so better not go off them!

I couldn't stand the Chilli until recently and now I love it! The only one I can't take to is the risotto which is gross!

Haven't tasted the Chilli Lynne. I tried the S&S one but didn't like it at all so gave it a miss this time.

I love the chilli-but it's important to soak the kidney beans properly beforehand!

I love the chilli-but it's important to soak the kidney beans properly beforehand!

Gemma does the chilli have a strong taste of soya meat or does it actually taste similar to the real thing ?

I don't think so but I wouldn't true my taste buds! Couldn't finish the shepherds pie the first 2 times I had it. Thought it was disgusting.
Now it's up there with my fave meals! Yet to try the risotto though.

Wouldn't trust....

Morning everyone. Got up early so not happy. I do love my morning lay in when I can get them but should have some packs arriving today & don't want to miss my shepherd pies!!.
My hubby has just made some toast & my mouth is actually watering. I've got a feeling today is going to be a bit tough as I woke up hungry. Must be good though as I have moved my weigh in to Sunday from now on so don't want to blow it this close to getting on the scales. Lots of water & coffee for today then & try to banish this hunger x

Hi Susie. I'm sure you'll stick to 100% today. You should be in, or nearly in, ketosis now so you don't want to go back to square 1. Lot and lots of water for you today!

I hope your hunger ******* off hun. Hopefully it'll be easier to put the food thoughts in the bin knowing your weigh in day is just tomorrow, that's usually what spurs me on, on a Saturday. Have a good day my lovely and I'm looking forward to your results tomorrow :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That wasn't a bad word I used, so not sure why it crossed it out lol x

Hi Susie. I'm sure you'll stick to 100% today. You should be in, or nearly in, ketosis now so you don't want to go back to square 1. Lot and lots of water for you today!

Lynne I am definitely in ketosis, can smell it on my breath!!. Been keeping myself busy trying to book a holiday so feel all positive now.x

That wasn't a bad word I used, so not sure why it crossed it out lol x

Lol twinkle, Now you've got me thinking what it could possibly have been. Had a shake & I'm fine now thanks. As usual though those thoughts of self sabotage show their head when its almost time for weigh in. Daft how my brain works sometimes.

And now my husband is cooking bacon!!. Well seeing as I have been so kind to him & not banished bacon from the house he is going to have to come to the cinema & see Gravity with me tonight. That will teach him LOL.

Back