Susie58- 2014 the year of my success

I love the idea of the inner monkey! Have you tried 'the room' puzzle? I loved that. There's a second one too but I just haven't had time. Well done on your loss and good luck for TS week x

Day 10/97 and 1lb down. Lots of chocolate in the office today so made myself pretty scarce for most of the day. Still don't trust myself alone with that kind of temptation. The roads are getting so busy that its taking me a lot longer to do my visits anyway.

This morning was the 1st time that I had to scrape ice of off the car. Cant find my screen cover anywhere!! Day off tomorrow and looking forward to a nice lay in x

:party0011: Yeay Susie a pound in the right direction. Well done on avoiding temptation, it's tough in an office environment. :clap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 13
Day 11/97

So much for a lay in this morning. Day off and a migraine has come to visit, woke me up at 5am. Have had to have an omelette as cant have the meds with just packs. Hope its a short visiting migraine and not a 3 day one . Feel like I'm taking 2 steps forward and one back at the moment. At least the sun is shining so I don't look too daft in my sunglasses lol x

Thanks Kylie, will try and sleep it off. Meds have made me a bit drowsy so I cant drive and poor Darcey has ran out of dog biscuits!! X

Ooooo Susie, migraines are dreadful. Do take care of yourself. I'm sure Darcy will be happy to have whatever you have in your cupboard if she's anything like our dog. Take care xxx

So its been a disastrous few days diet wise. Really do need to find a way to stick to plan while having these migraines.

Can't keep falling off the wagon every 2-3 weeks. :thinking2:

Head is just starting to clear this afternoon but sad to say I have eaten a whole load of rubbish!! I am probably right back where I was on restarting :(.

I have decided to start doing the kettleworx programme tomorrow. Had the DVD's sitting there collecting dust for goodness knows how long. 20 mins 3 x a week & will add a bit of cycling & orbitrek gradually.

Not going to weigh till 1st December cos I really can't face seeing the gain at the moment. Will post on here daily though & start wearing my pedometer at work to try & clock up some steps x

Be gentle with yourself, migraines can really knock you about. Just reset and carry on. Do you know if it's a particular food or drink that triggers them? Good luck on the exercise. Maybe monthly weighing might be good so if you do have a tricky time it's balanced by your weight loss the rest of the month. Just take care and get yourself back to 100%

Be gentle with yourself, migraines can really knock you about. Just reset and carry on. Do you know if it's a particular food or drink that triggers them? Good luck on the exercise. Maybe monthly weighing might be good so if you do have a tricky time it's balanced by your weight loss the rest of the month. Just take care and get yourself back to 100%

Thanks Angel. Unfortunately there is no trigger for them. Just started to develop them a couple of years ago after a particularly stressful period in time. I never knew what they were until I logged them down & realized they were occurring every 2-3 weeks. They usually last about 3 days but I have learned to take the meds early on & then the symptoms are more controllable. I'm just hoping that at some point they will stop as quickly as the started. x

Hi Susie sorry to hear about the migraine. You'll soon be well and truly back on track and losing lots of those pounds. Looking forward to hearing how the exercise goes!

Day 1/83 & yet another restart. So far had 2L fluid & just about to have my 1st pack.

Came home from work & faced my 1st challenge. My son had left 2 poppadoms on the work top grrr :eek:. They are now in crumbs at the bottom of the bin!!
2nd challenge, dog had been sick so had to clean that up. Cats not looking very well either so don't know what's going on there :(

Manged to do 20 min Kettleworx & wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Tomorrow once the muscles are aching will probably be a bit more difficult.

Menu for the day:

Porridge
Shepherds Pie
Hot X bun bar.
1 coke zero
3 black coffees
Lots of water

Exercise planned this week :

Monday - 20 minutes Kettlewoks Core :checkmark:
Tuesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Cardio
Wednesday - 20 minutes Kettleworks Resistance
Thursday - Walk 5 miles