Susie's 2022 campaign

LOL I know what you mean about all the clapping, I did feel a bit exhausted by the end of it!

But I think also it depends on the class, there seems to be a really good bunch in mine - they all know each other well and natter away on the closed FB page - but seem happy for newbies to join in too.

See how you feel in 12 weeks' time hun - and meantime I'll keep updating my own diary so you can see how I'm progressing :).

You are cooking up a storm! Can I start coming round to yours for dinner???

It's nice to see you all enthusiastic (and very organised!)

LOL Stackie, I'm just hoping it will last! But I did get up a bit earlier this morning to get breakfast and lunch all ready :eek: :D

B - BLT on 2 HEXB WW danish bread with 2 tsp low low fat mayo
L - an omeletty sort of thing with leftover pasta, tomato slices and free sossies baked in egg/water whisked together
D - pork bolognese with miracle penne
S - apples, pears

Have a great day, all!

SO happy to see that you're still running on all cylinders :D Definitely sounds like you've found the right one for you :D xx

I had my lunch in the fridge and my clothes laid out ready... I don't think this organisation will last long!

What's miracle penne?

SO happy to see that you're still running on all cylinders :D Definitely sounds like you've found the right one for you :D xx

Thanks sweetie - it does feel like it's the most practical way of doing it for me, so cross fingers! i kept telling mself in bed last night, "This is how you will eat for ever" - and didn't feel at all bothered :)

What's miracle penne?

It's shirataki noodle shapes - you can get them online, I usually got to eBay and buy in bulk to get them cheaper. They aren't pasta by any stretch of the imagination, and some people (who I think don't rinse them properly) say they smell fishy - but for an addition to a meal like this bolognese they are an amazing filler upper item. I feel absolutely stuffed and then don't graze once I've had dinner - and minimal calories!

Here's dinner and the penne are the strips you can see.

003.jpg

Why certainly Ma'am :D

I really can see myself having some fun with menus - if I ever get enough food in the house...am very disappointed with my Sainsurys shop tonight, half of it was missing! Even the delivery guy was really surprised.

But as I'm now not spending gazillions on ciggies and wine, I've decided to do a lot of my shopping at Waitrose - the fruit and veg is lovely and fresh, and the egg yolks are actually orange - I'm so used to wishy washy yellow ones I nearly had to put sunglasses on when I opened the pack this morning :cool: :D

Here to subscribe Susie :) I noticed you on Nessa's Diary, I'm on Day 2!!! X

Hiya Serena, welcome aboard :D And all the best with SW, I can just see us all being Slimmers of the Year - this year! :D

How Amazing would that be!!!! We could be wining and dining with Peter Andre ;-) x

Hi Susie :wavey: found you and subscribing! Xx

Hiya Katie :D Lovely to see you here!

All good today, feeling full of vim and vigour, and looking forward to the weekend.

B - FF greek yog with banana, grapes and passionfruit, latte (HEXA)
L - tomato, pasta, spinach omelette, Muller Light, apples
D - now I have chicken stock yaye so the chicken casserole is in the slow cooker - with carrots, swede and cabbage
S - no syns used so far so might have some chocolate frozen yogurt :)

Also - Day 9 of no grog and Day 5 of no ciggies!

Have a lovely day all xxx

well done susie you are doing great x x x x

It's shirataki noodle shapes - you can get them online, I usually got to eBay and buy in bulk to get them cheaper. They aren't pasta by any stretch of the imagination, and some people (who I think don't rinse them properly) say they smell fishy - but for an addition to a meal like this bolognese they are an amazing filler upper item. I feel absolutely stuffed and then don't graze once I've had dinner - and minimal calories!

Are they like super low calorie then? - I mean I can get by with 70g of pasta most of the time, but if i'm running short after a chocolate fell in my mouth or something ;) then these could come in handy.

.......... who are you and where is our Stackers?

It won't last for long - although I lay my clothes out in the spare room because Shaun is sleeping when I get up for work (he works until midnight) so that'll have to continue. So who knows maybe this is the new me!! :D

Yummy frozen yog sounds nice :) xxx

Back