Susie's 2022 campaign

Thanks lovelies - and sorry for not responding, my internet connection disappeared over the weekend argghhh!

Chips - I tried the butternut cannelloni, it was very nice :) They didn't have the med veg with goat's cheese, which is a shame, I was really looking forward to that. When I move down the coast the big supermarket there is Morrison's - any thoughts or recommendations?

Chezz -we will be neck and neck in no time! I did no exercise over the weekend and ate rubbish all weekend - and put on 2lbs - so it's back to good eating this week and exercising in the morning and, if I can manage it, in the evening too.

Enjoy your day, all xxx

Hi Sooz, Don't do much as Morrisons don't do home deliveries around here anyway. Have sweet chilli chicken noodles from NuMe frozen range 311 cals in freezer, bought by a friend, when she was picking up a hot chicken for Daisy my old rescue Dog, who is poorly this morning. Sob :sigh: May need to take her to emergency vet this evening, or call him out after I have been to doc myself. Fed up with poor health. Not fair when I am doing so well eating healthy.:confused: Someone on here recommended something like Hunters Chicken and Coconut Chilli King Prawns? also in Morrisons NuMe range. Be good chips xx

hi chips i have heard on the grapevine that morrisons this year are starting online delivery :) hope you are feeling a lot better and your little dog to xxxxxxxx

Morning lovelies

All good here, powered through Leslie 1 mile this morning, then straight after I started the 2 mile but could only do ten minutes of it :eek: - oh well, each day makes a difference, my coat seemed easier to button up today :D

Just having my favourite brekkie - bran flakes, with Rachel's l/f raspberry yogurt and a banana - oh it is so nice, changing my eating habits isn't much of a strain when I can have that! :) Got chicken salad for lunch, fruit, yogurt and hummus to snack on and veggie stew in the slow cooker for tonight. I hope it will be OK to eat - I started it last night and then left it in the cooker, but it will need a bit more cooking tonight - but it doesn't have meat in it so it should be OK??

Good news re Morrisons delivering, it makes life so much easier! :)

hi susie

yeah thats wot one of the girls in our store told us later this year so fingers crossed

bless you susie does not matter if you only do 5 mins you have done your exercise and thats brill

MISSING PERSON ALERT.

WHERE IS SUSIE ?

Don't like it when you go missing We miss you :wavey: Everything OK ? chips xx

Sorry hun I'm here, still no laptop at home and been busy at work so just coming to say hi now :wavey:

A few personal dramas - the laptop can't be repaired, so am biting the bullet and buying an iMac today. The flat purchase also fell through last night - lots of legal stuff and £20K worth of costs make it a no go :(

All good on the food side, but been a bit slack on the exercise, so will be happy with an sts tomorrow :)

How are my lovely girls? xxx

hi susie

sorry to here about the flat susie hope you have a better day tomorrow babes xxx

Hi Sooz, Life can be so stressful where property is involved. The people in the chain, be it irrational petty sellers, estate agents, surveyors, or solicitors always seem to have little sense of urgency and fail to comprehend they are messing with peoples lives. Sure it will all sort itself out. Have a great BH holiday weekend all. chips xx

Morning! Despite the gloomy weather forecast the sun is shining yaye :)

Spending the day mucking about on the new computer, out tomorrow - have a lovely weekend, all!

hi susie
hope you have had a nice day and have a weekend out tomorrow xx

Sorry to hear about the flat, but iMac!!! How's that going? Lol, I know it's no substitute, but I always find buying new tech fun.

Sorry hun I'm here, still no laptop at home and been busy at work so just coming to say hi now :wavey:

A few personal dramas - the laptop can't be repaired, so am biting the bullet and buying an iMac today. The flat purchase also fell through last night - lots of legal stuff and £20K worth of costs make it a no go :(

All good on the food side, but been a bit slack on the exercise, so will be happy with an sts tomorrow :)

How are my lovely girls? xxx
Sorry about your laptop. Mine died just a few months out of warrenty. Pain in the ass so I bought a Sony vaio (ultra slim one unlike me hahaha) would love a iMac so v jealous.

i need to buy a small notepad must get myself in gear and have a look round

Hello ladies - the iMac is going brilliantly, really pleased I made the move (and I did get an educational discount which helped!). Still getting used to a few non-PC quirks, but all good :)

A lovely lazy start to the day - tea and a long phone call with my bezzie mate :D

Have a nice day!

But I never phoned ? :eek:

LOL sorry, I meant another bezzie mate :D Also had my travel buddy on the phone - only one more week and then it's Turkey Time woohoo!

Sun has gone from here now, hope it has headed up your way babes :) Just had chicken pesto for lunch mmmm, and got meatballs in the slow cooker for later - gosh I love having the time to make yummy food!

LOL sorry, I meant another bezzie mate :D Also had my travel buddy on the phone - only one more week and then it's Turkey Time woohoo!

Sun has gone from here now, hope it has headed up your way babes :) Just had chicken pesto for lunch mmmm, and got meatballs in the slow cooker for later - gosh I love having the time to make yummy food!
Sounds like you got a wonderful holiday planned. I am dead jealous first the iMac and now this, seriously though have time x

Thanks Lisa x

Morning all, not feeling fab tbh today - have come down with a mystery tummy virus :( I don't think it's anything to do with what I ate yesterday, although who knows with chicken these days. As long as it goes away this week!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Ahhhh :sick0019: Hope you feel better soon Sooz:flowers: chips xx

Back