Susie's 2022 campaign

i so proud of you susie least you are experimenting with new ideas love i need more fruit tomorrow must remember to put that on my list x x x x

i so proud of you susie least you are experimenting with new ideas love

Aww thanks love, not all my experiments come off - but some do survive for another day :D

WI tonight and all is feeling good, my boobs aren't pushing over the top of my bra, which is always a good sign :).

B - fruit and yogurt, tea
L - summer salad soup, and a big green salad with Tesco citrus dressing (2 tbsp - 2 syns)
D - pork steak and broccoli and peas

Loving the syns - I really fancied something last night and had 100g of the Waitrose frozen yogurt for 3 syns - and it was gorgeous :D

do you know susie i think you have found the diet for you at last hun
i was think last night like yourself im going to start having salad with my meals at dinner i remember at my meeting healthy eating she said not having this was like not having a full meal only half well something on them lines lolol so im going to the plunge and start doing this with my dinners salad and whatever

Thanks lovelies, I have to say I'm loving it :)

First WI tonight and it went really well - 9lb loss :wee: and I got my half stone badge and was the second biggest loser in the group :D

And apparently I need to eat MORE syns and that will speed up the loss - so bring it on!!!! I've pledged to lose 5lbs for next week woohoo!

Sxxxx

Thanks honey! This is all exciting - just added in my first badge :D

It will be the most amazing day of my life when I get to post an 8 1/2 stone sticker in like yours! xxx

I'm not surprised, you should be very proud :D And all that achieved since April! :worthy:

Well, never mind not using the 5-15 syns I've already got, I forgot to say the consultant said because I'm over 20 stone, I get 5-25 - every day!!!

Any thoughts, SWers, as to how I might do that and not just eat a loaf of bread? :). Shame I'm not drinking wine anymore :D

Well done Susie, fab loss and staying off everything - go girl:D xx

:Woohoo: 9lbs?! Awesome sauce susie!

And extra win for the extra syns. I'd spend them all on cheese!

Bring on the 5lb next week :-D

Thank you lovelies! :) Am feeling really good today - very upbeat and happy, which is quite the best feeling in the world :)

B - bacon sandwich (HEB) - should have put mayo on it duh... and coffee
L - tuna salad sandwich - with mayo on this one :)
D - finally using up the pork steaks and veg
S - apple, pear, banana, yog, 200g frozen yogurt (6), might have some cheese and crackers as well!

Sxxxx

Omg! 9lbs Loss! AMAZEBALLS! I just have to ask though, how big was the biggest loss?!? As I think 9lbs is incredible! I can't wait to hear how the Smash Pizza turns out as that's one I am waiting to try myself!x

I'm with Stacey ;) It'd be spent on extra cheese and more extra cheese (and bacon too if bacon are syns ;) :D)

Would alcohol free wine work for you? It sounds stupid but as someone who doesn't drink overly much, I'm guessing they do make it? :) Would it add to your syns and help out if you ever felt like some 'alcohol' without it being alcohol?

HUGE congratuwelldone on your loss gorgeous :D Very very proud! :) You've definitely found the right one for you!

Back