Susie's 2022 campaign

Really like both those - nice one, ladies :) - the first is a bit remote I think, though, and the second has lots going for it but only a tiny garden and is maybe too close to the neighbour?

I think Brittany, Normandy and the Limousin are the areas to concentrate on, as they are the most affordable. Any suggestions are very welcome :)

Home yaye and got tomorrow off double yaye! Very glad to see horrible Stinky Pants' face for three days, as he kicked off again this afternoon!

I sure feel like that sometimes too Shelley, but fancy a stroll to the cafe and shops too :)

I think I've changed location a bit and narrowed the search down based on location + price + size of house + proximity to coast and ended up with a shortlist in Charente-Maritime, the second warmest place in France - but quite mild too (apparently).

If - and only if - you can be bothered looking through the houses shortlisted here, I'd love your thoughts. I have two stand out favourites! Other considerations - a loo upstairs (for those exciting 3am trips lol) and the all important big kitchen!

Leggett: My Property List - French properties found

Morning all :)

Had a lovely lazy sleep in with the cat this morning, and then a leisurely cup of tea or two.

I've come to a decision about syns, am going to stick to 10 - I went closer to 25 last night (chocolate oops) and I've put on again, which happens every time I do go over - so I think I need to go a bit hardcore and get some weight off, then my knees won't hurt so much (hopefully) and then I can start doing Leslie's walks and the vibroplate again.

Also going to try and reduce the amount of dairy in sauces and stuff. Mulling it over this morning, I think a way forward could be to make vegetable sauces for pasta and protein, thickened up with xantham gum, and then I make sure I get my speed veg into me :D.

B - eggs on toast (HEB)
L - slow cooker cheesy (HEA) ham and cabbage
D - beef patties and spinach
S - yog and fruit
Syns - milk 3, Bounty bar 7

Shelley mentioned something about the site going down later? :eek:

Also going to try and reduce the amount of dairy in sauces and stuff. Mulling it over this morning, I think a way forward could be to make vegetable sauces for pasta and protein, thickened up with xantham gum, and then I make sure I get my speed veg into me :D.

Is there any reason you want to reduce the dairy? It's really good for you, so unless you have some specific reaction to it I wouldn't go that route.

On the remote living, it would be my idea of hell to live out in the middle of nowhere. I love being surrounded by people but in my own little space. It's why I like living in a flat :D

Is there any reason you want to reduce the dairy? It's really good for you, so unless you have some specific reaction to it I wouldn't go that route.

Don't worry hun I'm not reducing it altogether, just a bit - I'll still have my HEA every day and soya milk, plus a bit of cheese and yogurt - they are some of my favourite things :) But I think I've been having a fair bit of quark, fromage frais and so on on top of the above - and they tend to be in sauces with pasta, so will do veggie sauces and see how I get on for a bit.

Just had the ham and cabbage mash with a couple of Laughing Cows in it, very tasty! But it's lucky I live on my own :D

Yup site will be down from 9pm tonight :( but it's such a fan site you can't complain if it needs some TLC

Yeah I guess that's true - but what are all those thousands of people going to do tonight?!!! At least I can google houses LOL.

Made some Muller light coconut ice cream earlier, and it is lovely! Really going to get my money's worth out of my little Gino :D

Morning all

Not sure what's going on but I'm all weepy this morning - the credits to Darling Buds of May came on and I had tears running down my face! Blooming hormones, probably, and a bit tired - the cat managed to projectile vomit all over the duvet and halfway up the wall in the middle of the night, so I cleaned up then spent an hour wondering how she managed to get it so far up the wall!

I'm feeling a bit nervous about weigh in and feel the temptation to reign in the eating...which is not a bad thing, I had been going a bit overboard on weekends - remember the Long Night of the Two Dinners? :eek:.

B - eggs and bacon, milk (2)
L - leftover ham and stock pot veg
D - beans on toast (HEB)
S - yog and fruit

Not sure what's going on but I'm all weepy this morning - the credits to Darling Buds of May came on and I had tears running down my face! Blooming hormones, probably, and a bit tired - the cat managed to projectile vomit all over the duvet and halfway up the wall in the middle of the night, so I cleaned up then spent an hour wondering how she managed to get it so far up the wall!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you and Orbit feel better soon :bighug:Hormones are a pain and the fact Mr SP was being an @rse last week can't have helped. Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend?

I love SW as you can always eat if you want to but I know what you mean sometimes I wonder if I'm eating just because I can rather than I'm hungry? I always tend to eat normally the day before weigh in but do avoid massive meals out. But confess on weigh in day I have normal breakfast and something light for lunch and nothing to drink in the 2 hours before :8855:

Take care xx

Awww thanks for the hug hun - we're both fine now, and Orby has just scoffed a bit of food. She is never a big eater and has a sensitive tum, so I never know what's going to cause her to feel unwell - usually in the middle of the night! :eek:

Just back from the post office and a mad drive around the manic Old Kent Road, to Asda and then Sainsburys - went looking for a normal squeezee sponge mop and no one seems to do them anymore! And the alternatives are rubbish - I hate those fabric strip mops and Videla mops break constantly :mad:. But I did my good deed for the day - I put almost unused vaping kit on eBay yesterday and a guy who is desperate to give up bought it, so it's now in the post to him :)

Morning all

Another funny sleep, and a sneaky WI shows no movement on the scales :(...

I really, really need to stop having big dinners and grazing in the evening! All the crisps and chocolate and stuff that I reach for after dinner are going to work tomorrow, and I'm going to try use syns early, rather than later in the day.

Anyhoo today's delights are...

B - bread roll (HB plus 4 - it's a big roll!), with egg and rissole, mayo (1), 2 cheese slices (4), tea (Milk HEA)
L - ham and cabbage leftovers whizzed up as soup
D - bean and tomato casserole with green veg - such a cheap meal and took no time to do last night - can of tomatoes, can of baked beans, packet of passata, frozen broccoli/sweetcorn/spinach, squirt of puree with chilli, and some garlic, bulked up with miracle penne - and very nice it was too :)
S - yog icecream with fruit

Also got the most fab microwave dish yesterday - Sistema, of course - http://sistemaplastics.com/news/entry/new-products-released-oats-to-go - Only in red, sadly, not pink, but just heat up and eat out of the bowl, fab!

Off to make egg and bacon muffins for the week's breakfasts - have a good day, all!

Dinner sounds lovely :D
Might add that to my to do list. Lots of lovely speed & P foods too

I tend not to keep more than 10 syns of "naughty" treats in the house otherwise I'd eat the lot on a bad day. I'm very lucky as have easy shop to leg it too if run out or in desparate need of a Freddo bar!

Stop sneaking on the scales ;) Hope theres a good loss for you tomorrow.

Stop sneaking on the scales ;)

Stop weighing!!

I know, I know - but it was all working so well in the first few weeks, and I loved seeing the scales go down every day, it was so uplifting! But I'll try and stop, although it makes it a bit scarier going to class not knowing what's going to happen - and their scales are heavier than mine! :eek:

Dinner was lovely - eaten out of my lovely sistema bowl - and the miracle penne makes me feel really full, and hopefully stop me grazing!

And about to make spinach, pea and broccoli soup for tomorrow lunch :) At least I'm getting my veg in!

Step away from the scales susie! Especially if your class scales weigh heavier anyway :D

I love systema stuffs - I have the soupy mug thingy and the breakfast pot thingy. Love them!

Oh good luck for WI later :)

Back