Susie's 2022 campaign

Suzie, it is so lovely to know you're nice and happy and enjoying things again.. Big squeezey hug and a twirl and a big smile and so pleased you had a lovely time back at work ((X))
:) Purple is my second favourite colour, black being my first. I've been looking at a beautiful deep purple velvet dress and wondering if I should buy it X

My fav colour is yellow/orange/red depending on the season

Oh My ! Susie Superstar ! Just caught up on all your fabulous news. Last time I read you were feeling a bit sad and torturing yourself with the decision to stay or go.
Well you go-ed and sounds like you have made the right decision. Things have fallen into place for you which is fab. Some good fortune granted but most of it was your determination and hard work that landed you in the place that is right for you now.
So very,very happy for you and deeply proud of you too x

Awww thank you lovely Lottie, what kind words! You are such a fab person xxxx

As I've said, I'm glad I did it - but I am very glad to be back and working again. Pay day in 2 weeks woohoo! @Tibbs I feel a gadget coming on :D :D - but the IP has arrived so will play with that on the weekend.

Back home and i am shattered - think I am definitely missing those afternoon naps!

Going green here Suzie :D I looked at the IP again in costco the other day and today I've discovered they have a Vitamix event on next week...swoon! If they'd payed my private pension out properly I could have one of those sitting on my bench now!! I was looking at the Ninja system again as well and I think that might get reduced even further for Black Friday.
It's good that you don't have to wait ages to get paid..what are you thinking of buying? X

I've just done something I've been promising myself I'd do for ages - measured my boobs properly and ordered a proper bra that is up to the job!

I've got so sick of wearing bras I've had for years that are too small and where the straps curl over and dig in to my shoulder! Now I've only got two bras left and if they break then I can't leave the house without the danger of putting someone's eye out :eek::D - so it's done. They are expensive but I guess quite reasonable for something you use every day.

Under your shopping influence (bad girls!) I've also bought a lovely charcoal grey linen tunic top with three button and a collar, looks smart and it's the first new shirt I've bought in about three years :).

Nothing really, I was just teasing :).

Forgot all about Black Friday, sounds like there will be deals to be had!

Eee..you tinker having me on like that:D X

if they break then I can't leave the house without the danger of putting someone's eye out :eek::D /QUOTE]

Haha..that's so funny:D As soon as I get in the bra is straight off..they're so blooming uncomfortable. :) X

I always get measured for bras, about every 12 to 18 months. 2 expensive bras are so much better than 10 cheap ill fitting ones, and yes if you are heavy chested straps digging in are very uncomfortable. A proper bra not only makes you more comfortable but makes you look better. I think I said it already but the last time I went to M&S she tried 24 bras on me before finding one that fits.
The tunic sounds lovely.

Have you had a full day in the office yet, will you be bringing lunch or eating out.

Afternoon all

Finally got the work puter set up properly yaye!

I take brekkie in with me - this morning it was sossies in a bread roll - and for lunch I either help myself to a sarnie or take something in. Woke early this morning so i made soup in the soup maker from FareShare food - a pack of fresh veg, stock and a bit of water and 20 mins later - veg soup, supplemented by a roll of some sort 9there's alway loads of bread here).

I get an Asda delivery tonight so next week will be - B) sultana bran with prunes and yog; L) slow cooker meal of some sort and D) same.

Last edited:
Sounds good, I found meals while working were OK but always had problems with too much snacking...we just seemed to work from break to break and it was always about food.

Work snacking is the worst! The two people either side of me are big snackers. You can set your watch pretty accurately by just looking at what they're eating :-D

Menu sounds good LadyF. Although I couldn't cope being surrounded by bread!

I have to admit I brought three cookies upstairs! But they are from Biscuiteers, where a small tin of iced Christmas cookies in a tin will set you back £30 :) - https://www.biscuiteers.com/biscuits/iced-christmas-mini-tin.

We got a delivery of three MASSIVE boxes of un-iced ones, so it seemed rude not to try them. Ok - I wouldn't pay that sort of money for them - give me Sainsburys Basics shortbread for 30p any day!

And I hear ya, Stackie - bread is my Achilles heel, I could eat it with every meal, so this is not the best place to work for that sort of food addiction LOL. In my fridge at the moment (and all leftovers from work) are - two loaves of artisan wholegrain bread, 1 large pack of crumpets and 6 soft brown rolls. Mmmmm :D.

Last edited:
I have to admit I brought three cookies upstairs! But they are from Biscuiteers, where a small tin of iced Christmas cookies in a tin will set you back £30 :) - https://www.biscuiteers.com/biscuits/iced-christmas-mini-tin.

We got a delivery of three MASSIVE boxes of un-iced ones, so it seemed rude not to try them. Ok - I wouldn't pay that sort of money for them - give me Sainsburys Basics shortbread for 30p any day!

And I hear ya, Stackie - bread is my Achilles heel, I could eat it with every meal, so this is not the best place to work for that sort of food addiction LOL. In my fridge at the moment (and all leftovers from work) are - two loaves of artisan wholegrain bread, 1 large pack of crumpets and 6 soft brown rolls. Mmmmm :D.

:p I absolutely love biscuiteers things..they are so lovely to look at..I love fooody gifts but I'm rarely bought them.
I would be in heaven if my hand was making it's way into your fridge now! I would give up a days meals to demolish a
loaf of bread with no sharing involved :D love it! X

Yeah I've realised, after many many years of trying, that bread deprivation simply isn't feasible. Embrace the bread! :).

We always get loads of bread here, but if I take any home tonight I'll make up a savoury bread pudding or four for Monday (FareShare does a Monday lunch club because it's lovely and cuddly).

@Tibbs we need to figure out how to get each other's addresses, because I can send you some Biscuiteer bikkies if you like, as well as the SW books.

Back