Susie's 2022 campaign

Oh no. That's terrible about the job. They could have told you that earlier. Fingers crossed for a new job with better money.
Well done on your healthy eating and more weight loss xx

Ah Suzie I can't believe they've done that to you after blarting on about there being a post for when they knew the other job was more or less in the bag for you. Things like that really annoy me, they certainly do not deserve your loyalty! Argh!!!

Wowee...go you though👏💐⭐️ What a marvellous break through for you giving away all of the Thorntons..especially as you'd been upset..which is usually a trigger point. So very pleased that you managed to do that and well proud of you 💜

Oh, I've just noticed your bit about the viewing...great, hope she puts an offer in X

Morning all

Yet more unspoken confirmation that there's no long term future for me here - I just asked the boss if she wanted me to look after the launch of a big project (which I've been doing stuff for). She said yes, it’s in July isn’t it, and I said no it’s been pushed back to September – to which she said, oh well I’ll manage it then. Which I assume means I won’t be there then…

I just wish they would be upfront about it. I get told one thing - "I like you", "I want to keep you", "we'll be able to adapt a role for you" - and then it turns to ash...

Never mind. I've decided to see what happens this month, and at the end of the month see if my contract gets extended any further and make a decision then.

Anyway on to much more positive things - another SWI and I'm on 300lbs - so nearly in the 200s! :)

B - toastie
L - veg soup
D - burgers and chips - got a mate staying and she's dying to try the chips - and who am I to say no? :)

Enjoy the weather!

Ahh I'm so sorry to hear about the job situation, that is really bad of them. Great food choices though and well done for giving food away, I always find that so hard. Nearly in the 200's :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin: amazing!

Aw Suzie.. I am so sorry to hear how things are going in work... That's awful... such a pity.. there is nothing worse than being given false hope.. Its cruel to you... I hope you find something even more fabulous and with way better pay... you deserve it... sending you a hug!

But on a positive note... well don't on getting to 300.... that fantastic, delighted for you... you are doing fantastic xx

Great news on the weight loss. And fingers up to.your bosses for being such g@b$h1tes about the job

Morning my lovelies!

Thanks for your supporting posts, much appreciated. I had a talk with the fab HR woman last night before I left, and she thinks I should hold on until the end of this month and then she'll try and get a clear answer from them - so it sounds like it's not me pushing the issue, which is good. So we shall see...

But in other really exciting news - the Italy house is sold! It all happened in a rush yesterday, they made an offer, I asked for a bit more, they agreed and want a quick sale, so I'm heading over on 26 May for five days. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly, and the money will be transferred back over here without any drama (I'm using a financial exchange company to do it so it costs less), and then I'll have a nice soft financial cushion in case things do go t*ts up at work :D. I took a bit of a loss but the market is so flat there, so I'm happy. The loss I can write off to having had a great adventure! :). Just booked the flights and car, and will stay with a friend, so I'm now really looking forward to seeing everyone there! Just need to find a housesitter for the furbs, will pop it on Trusted Housesitters now - unless anyone wants a holiday in London for five days? :)

Had a friend over for dinner last night and we had Prosecco to celebrate. It was Ok but I'm happy not to drink alcohol again for a while - and I got tipsy almost instantly, it was really funny :).

Bad food choice this morning - sossie rolls - but will go onto my green soup and veg plan for the rest of the long weekend.

Last edited:
Wow Susie - fab news on the house that must be a relief. And you get a little Italian holiday too:)
So pleased for you xxx

Great news Susie, happy for you. If I wasn't working I would be over like a shot to mind your fur babies

What a week of mixed emotions!
It's pretty bad form from your current employers, you work really hard for them, and they don't appear to be showing you much respect. But fingers crossed it all gets sorted, and either you find a better job elsewhere, or they realise they can't function without you :)

Great news about the Italy house! It's sold pretty quickly considering, it must be a weight off your shoulders.

Well done on the weight loss! It's always exciting to get into the next bracket! Onwards and downwards! xx

What a week of mixed emotions!

Ain't that the truth :). Little problems today - the neighbour's bathroom leak got much worse and all my towels are soaked. He called the plumber straight away, so fingers crossed it's fixed but there are bad water marks all along my bathroom and kitchen ceilings and down the kitchen walls. He's said he'll have it all painted once it's dry, so at least he's dealing with it properly now.

And poor wee Stella has cystitis back again, so she's going back on the expensive dry food again - delivered tomorrow, thanks to a fab new service from Ocado called Fetch - and cheaper than anywhere else too - so that's a positive. Now I just need to keep an eagle eye out because she's been weeing in the bath and on the sofa cushions - it's what they do when they have cystitis) o_O. I like to think she does it because she's trying to tell me it's back :classic_roll_eyes: - but the bedroom doors are staying firmly shut because otherwise she'll wee on the duvet too!

Sooo pleased you've sold the Italy house, hasn't taken long at all..what a relief for you to have a little fall back nest egg...especially when work has turned out the way it is. I think most places seem to keep you hanging on a thread these days rather than be up front about what's going to happen..it's like they think people would suddenly stop doing the job properly if they knew there was no chance of being kept on.
Getting into the 200’s is so close now, happy for you🌻
Poor Stella, is there a reason for the cystitis keep returning or just one of those things?
Any plans for today? X

Morning!

Stella is still weeing anywhere but the litter - she gets it because of stress, the vet says - so i assume that's because Orbit has been attacking her when I;m not here during the day, poor love. It really would be better for them both to not live together, but i can't bear to part with Stella, so we will just have to find ways around it. Her special food comes today, and tomorrow a Feliway refill - I think it helps a bit and didn't notice it had run out. Also ordered some holly Bach plant remedy, apparently it's good for aggressive cats.

Menu - light on food today, all veg and a few coffees and geeen tea.

Lovely day here again :).. Have a good one!

Great new about the house and a little holiday in Italy. Poor cat. Hopefully she gets better soon.
What's the Ocado fetch service? Xx

Just had a lovely lunch - half a cabbage, steamed then tossed in Frylight butter, with bacon - 100 cals the lot, and it was scrummy! :)

Also cut up some carrots for nibbles this afternoon, and got soup made from carrots, sweetcorn, beans and spinach (it's very green!) for dinner.

Back