Susiewoosies numb

Hi Sue. Menu looks good today - glad to see you're back on track.
Did you ever get around to trying those lamb shanks? What did you think?

They are so yummy. I still have the other one to eat. What would you serve with the duck in orange sauce? I did mine with veg but I wasnt sure if there was anything better?

hellooooo glad your back on track menu looks lovley like the sound off those burgers and whats the lamb shanks and duck:gimi::eat:

The lamb shanks and duck legs are from Asda. Its part of their extra special range. You just have to microwave them for a few minutes. They are yummy and so are the quorn burgers.

I think they are quite expensive but nice for a treat. The lamb shanks are £7.00 for 2 and the duck is £6.00.

Okay todays food.

B: banana
L: jacket potato, vegetable ravioli, cheese and salad (hea)
D: meatball chilli with rice.
Pudding: 2 meringue nests scrunched up into a vanilla yogurt and 2 tsp lemon curd 7 syns

Snacks: jelly 0.5 syns, yogurts, apple

having an EE day.

Food

B: weetabix an s milk (1hea 1heb)
L: Fruit salad yogurt.
D: chilli sausages and rice.
Snacks yogurt fruit

Syns: express rice x2 4syns, hartleys jelly 0.5 syns, activia prune yogurt 3 syns, Asda good for you toffee and banana cereal bar 4 syns.

They are very nice. Melanie suggested them. The meat just falls off the bones. Best of all they can be microwaved in about 5 mins. They also come in individual packs of 2 so one can be frozen for another day.

Okay I've signed up for Race for Life. Any money gratefully recd. I'm going to do this for my mum. She died of lung cancer which had spread to her brain. Also for my dad who was diagnosed with lung cancer just over 2 years ago.

Oh poor you, it's horrible when the weight doesn't seem to want to come off.

I'm a new member and your posts are helping me. I'm sure it will come off if you keep it up & I hope mine will too!

Tina x

C'mon Sue, this isn't like you, you sound so negative at the moment. A pound gain isn't the end of the world, not when you compare how well you've done so far. Do you know why you gained or is it one of those really annoying undeserved gains? Don't let a little setback deter you from your goal, you know what you want and you know how to get to it, so chin up, positive vibes coming your way, and get those recipe books back out to find some great stuff to make this week to get you back on track.
Good luck chick.

hey guys thanks. I just seem to be sabotaging myself at the moment and I don't know why. I even joined a Health club at the beginning of the month and I go a few times a week but even that hasn't helped.

I should be focussed as I have my brothers wedding sometime this year and I don't want to be a fat blob.

a(((((((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))))) hope you are feeling a bit better this evening good on you for doing race for life I have done it a couple off times but was more off a fast walk and a jog now and then .Hows the diet plan gone today you have done so well inthe past and have been a great help to everyone chin up ,thiscold horrible weather dosnt help rollon spring so we can get out and a bout a bit more mwhat you been up to this weekend x:wave_cry:

Thanks for that.I've just let myself get into a self destructive mood for some reason. I have binged really badly the last 2 days and hopefully that was what I needed to do if you know what I mean. Onwards and upwards (or downwards) :D

Okay my name is Susiewoosie and Saturday and sunday I ate a total of 10 mini donuts and 3 small domino's pizza, 1 garlic bread pizza and 6 bacon and cheese filled jacket skins. I then spent most of Sunday night early Monday morning on the toilet. I didn't make it to my yoga class because my stomach was still iffy.

I think I needed to do this because I feel back in it now again.

Todays food:

B: 1 banana, 2 yougurts (3yns)
L: Butternut squash and sweet potato risotto with salad (1a and 1b)
D: same as lunch

Snacks 2 yogurts and 1 jelly 2 alpen lights

syns prune yogurt 3
jelly 0.5
asda banana and toffee cereal bar

Last edited:
Oh dear - but prune yoghurt....I wouldn't waste syns on a yoghurt, much less a prune yoghurt!
Hope you feel a little better today Sue.

Back