Susiewoosies numb

oh susie, am thinking of you and your family at this very sad time xxx

just to let you know my thoughts are still with you susie hoping you are as well as can be expected x

Oh Susie, Honey....

May the love of those around you help you through the weeks ahead.

My heart goes out to you and my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time. Leila xxx

Hey Huni...just catching up with your thread.

How are you???? I am so sorry to read about your Dad and my thoughts are with you and your family.

Well done on the 5lbs loss Huni, the gain was understandable given the circumstances..

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

Hiya hun, huge hug. Just wanted to say well done on the 5lbs, but please don't stop eating. I know things are horrid for you at the moment, but you need to look after yourself. I'm here if you want to chat xxx

Hi susie well done on the weight loss this week but please make sure you are eating enough and look after yourself ill keep popping in to have a chat and see how yu are doing x

hi susie keep popping in to see if you have been around ,hope you are ok ,missing you here((((((((((((((hugs ))))))))))))))))))))) xx

Hey mbs

Thanks for checking on me. I am going to be coming back on 3rd April. Don't know why I've chosen that date but I suppose its as good as any other.

aw so nice to hear from you been wondering how you are and hoping you are ok ,will be nice to see you back :wave_cry:

Back