Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

great news on th 2 off after not even a week - well done you xx

thankyou fitz, am just waiting to see what sunday brings and if its the same then at least its going in the right direction :)

oh forgot to mention that ive set myself a target date (see below lol),have chosen my anniversary day in december as i think thats an acceptable amount of time to loose 12lbs and not pressure myself too much.

Well done Suz! Great start. I know you can do 12 lbs in that time. Goodluck xx

hiya

12lb is a good target - I've worked out I have 15 more weigh ins (after initial getting back to weigh in on monday) before xmas - ok so I have too much time on my hands but I wanted to set myself a little goal too for then

6 stone should do it lol..........I WISH - I'd be REALLY happy to lose 2 stone but am not going to set unachievable goals so am just setting myself the goal of losing something each week - even if its just a smigen of a lb

good luck angel!! you can def do this!!

thankyou jen, need to this time and so so want to!
Well done Suz! Great start. I know you can do 12 lbs in that time. Goodluck xx

thanks Lea,am just hoping the motivation and will power stay this time!
hiya

12lb is a good target - I've worked out I have 15 more weigh ins (after initial getting back to weigh in on monday) before xmas - ok so I have too much time on my hands but I wanted to set myself a little goal too for then

6 stone should do it lol..........I WISH - I'd be REALLY happy to lose 2 stone but am not going to set unachievable goals so am just setting myself the goal of losing something each week - even if its just a smigen of a lb

i think aiming to loose just something each week is a really positive way of going about it isnt it, im not focusing on the 12 so much that it will drive me insane, tbh anything lower than my previous loss of 10.09 will be huge bonus! ive yo yo'd on and off ww throughout the year. january was an on month=lost 1/2 a stone, feb was off, march was on again =lost 1/2 a stone and the rest of the year ive been in denial about starting it and have moved the goal post twice! should have been for a bridesmaid dress in june and then should have been for my birthday just gone in august but that didnt happen either.

i think the reason i keep wanting to do this and succeed is a couple of girls at work really. one is my manager, who when i was heavily pregnant she mentioned she might start ww so i leant/gave her my ww shopping guide and eog and she now is about 3 stone lighter and looks 10 years younger which is fantastic for her! and another colleague was a good size 16 and she's now walking round in a size 10!!! i want to be successful lol i want that to be me!

only way im going to do it is if im good and i can do this for longer than a month here and there. so we'll see eh....

sorry ive gone on a bit havent i :rolleyes:

No, you havn't gone on at all - I can relate totally to what you say

I am forever beating myself up about being good/feeling low/being naughty/feeling low and so the cysle begins - I really don't know what the answer is to staying focused - my old ww leader used to say to us all "how badly do you want it " which is a great thing to think about cos we do all REALLY want it - but in reality it really isn't that easy - or is it ??? - maybe I just don't want it badly enough ??.......

i know what you mean. i think we do want it but we just fall off the wagon which i bet even the successful ones like my friends have from time to time! i think us women are always too hard on ourselves and then like you said get into binging cycles.

we CAN do this! and we WILL do this.
i just keep saying to myself in my head 'i am going to be a ww success'.

just checked my bmi and when i started and was my heaviest (11.11) it was 28 and just checked it now and its 25.7, so still classed as overweight. i will get there though :)

hey, well ive been a bit naughty today, seem to have used quite a few points for chocolate :rolleyes: although its all pointed it does seem like wasted points! have 5 left for my tea later which is doable :p

looking forward to watching x factor later, thats about as exciting as it gets with a baby for saturday nights lol

going to weigh in tomorrow and see if the scales have moved further seeing as it will be week 1 offcially over :)

Hiya suz wishing you lots of luck for tomoz..hope the scales show you more than 2lb down but if not you have still done brilliantly!! xx

Well done Suz. mmmmm chocolate sounds lovely. I don't seemt o have enough points for that anymore :-( It been ages! 19 points does not go far! I am so with you with X Factor! I have just watched the Welsh 18 year old girl! How good is she?? Saturday nights are not the same with kids lol!

Good luck for tomorrow xxxx You have had such a good week!

Well done on pointing all your chocolate great stuff. Have a nice night hun x

thanks gem, am seriously going to go without tomorrow, its too easy to point a bit in :p
Hiya suz wishing you lots of luck for tomoz..hope the scales show you more than 2lb down but if not you have still done brilliantly!! xx
thankyou charly, not holding my breath but we'll see :)

Well done Suz. mmmmm chocolate sounds lovely. I don't seemt o have enough points for that anymore :-( It been ages! 19 points does not go far! I am so with you with X Factor! I have just watched the Welsh 18 year old girl! How good is she?? Saturday nights are not the same with kids lol!

Good luck for tomorrow xxxx You have had such a good week!

oh 19 :( 20 is just about right for me but id always like more lol. that welsh girl was really good and the 17 year old from london has a really powerful voice doesnt she. little ones just gone to bed, and weve had no tears as he's been playing with daddy on the rug and is obviously shattered now! but nice to have some free time before bed :D

well ive borrowed some points tonight from tomorrows allowance :eek: :sigh: is that really bad or not allowed?? am determined that i wont go over whats left of my points so should be ok, its all that chocolate i think, very satifying but it doesny fill any sort of hole and make you feel full for ages :(

speak to you all tomorrow

suz x

HI!!

Just catching up on your diary. You sound so focused this time! Well done you.

Like you say YOU CAN do this, WE CAN do this!

And when you said you want to be a WW success, it's like you read my mind!

Good luck for tomorrow, I really hope it's a good result for you

xx

thankyou hun, we can all be successes together :) that would be so nice!

morning all! its probably far too early for most folk on a sunday but im up with the little un.

i weighed myself this morning and im now 10.11 so in total i lost 3 lbs this week. ive decided im going to do friday to friday so not going to count it officially until then.

have a bit of a dilemme coming up, me and a friend planned a while ago to meet up and have a pizza hut dinner and a chat, well thats is this coming tuesday and i dont know what to have! i know il really want to have the pizza buffet (all you can eat eekk) but i wont be able to control myself. have been thinking about getting the lasagne or spag bol which is 11 pts and getting garlic bread which is 2pts a slice. will need to save some points on monday i think. have to get used to these situations though dont i!

well done suz 3lb is fab!
As for the pizza buffet thats a real hard 1 cos if you are anything like me i want to try a slice of each different pizza!
The spag bol option just isnt the same:(
Whatever you do just enjoy meeting up with your friend x

Well done - 3lb off is great !

As for pizza hut - I could never go there on buffet day & not have buffet, good for you if you have one of the other menu items - do you have to go there if it is going to be hard - maybe suggest somewhere else ?!

Back