Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

thanks for popping in girls,
thats brill news about borrowing points :) have a 16 today to play with so need to spend them wisely. want to save 4.5 points for a bag of cadbury's chocolate buttons later tonight when watching x factor haha.
wi day tomorrow, not sure what its going to say but if i gain or sts i know i havent been 100% although i have tried to claw back a few things and earned ap's.

have a good day everybody :)

Mmm cadbury buttons,why is is they are so simple but so yummy? i can taste them now!:D

You will be fine for weigh in hun its fine to borrow now & again.

Have a great day xx

morning all, well i wi this morning and ive lost 1lb this week :) would have been nice if it was more but tbh i suprised i even lost 1 lb!

having sunday dinner at my mums today so shall be weighing everything out lol

suz x

Well done on the loss - another pound that you won't be having to worry about next week xx

Well done suz..hope you enjoyed your sunday dinner xx

well done on the loss hun! Dinner sounds yummy enjoy! x

oh it was! what is it about mums cooking eh?
Well done on the loss - another pound that you won't be having to worry about next week xx
thankyou fitz, am hoping to loose 2 next week

well done hun on your 1lb, thats one thing i dont miss is weighting my food out, i can just eat it now!
thankyou hunni, think im a bit of a geek as i like weighing things lol..thinks thats why i like baking more than cooking too lol.
Well done suz..hope you enjoyed your sunday dinner xx
thankyou hun it was so yummy!

hey girls, well back to the real world for me tomorrow as i have officially finished mat leave, been off for 11 months! its gone far too fast and im dreading leaving my baba :(
on the plus side i think being back at work will help me with ww as i wont be able to pick at things during the day when im bored, but will need to make sure i dont gorge myself on quick food if i come home hungry.

im aiming for a 2lb loss next week, 10.09 is the lowest i got to earlier in the year and ive not been that since so will be chuffed if i can get just that little bit under and will feel like im really doing something!

not sure if il get the chance to come on or not over the next few days but i will try if i have time but i wont be getting home til 7pm and then il be sorting my lo out etc.

hope everyone has a great week and if i miss any wi results il catch up :)

suz x

well done on your weightloss keep up the good work x x

Well done on your 1lb this week :) ... the time flies doesnt it from them being babies ! ..
Good Luck on getting 2 next week xx

Well done on losing 1lb! xx

thanks everyone for popping in :)
work went well today although i am tired, have found 10 mins to come on the computer so thought id catch up lol.

this week im going to try and not weigh myself everyday! i normally just cant help myself but im really going to try my hardest to not as if i dont see it moving it can kinda put me off!

have been good food wise and for the first time in what seems like forever im under points lol. shall save them for a tasty treat later in the week i think :)
have made a lovely ham salad for my dinner tomorrow so will be looking forward to that.

nothing much else to report from me, hope you are all well x

hey hun

well done on the 1lb weight loss, thats fab!
for some reason its made me hungrey when i read about the ham salad lol not a normal craving i have, its usually mac D's lol

i know wot you mean about weighing yourself, i used to keep scales at my mums and goes once a week, but i recently bought some, so i try not to scale hop lol tut tut

have a nice evening x

Hi

well done on the 1lb off - thats fab xx

Hey hun hope you are getting used to being back at work, i find i cant overeat at work cos im in a shop & cant exactly eat infront of customers but can squeeze in the odd bit of fruit in the office when i get the chance.
Everything crossed for you to make 10st9lb next week you can do it! x

thanks girls for poping in :)

works gone really well, glad my bit for the week is over though lol

have been 100% everyday so far and yesterday by the time it had got to home time id only eaten 6.5 points :0 so came home and had a yummy tea and some treats which tasted scrumptious :)
today ive been good too, had my 5 a day (yay me ) and had jacket spud and beans for tea which dh also had :)

looking forward to getting on more over the next few days and catching up x

ooh im 5lbs away from my pre preggy weight now :)

Back