Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Wow thats nice of your friend to lend you all that stuff,my friend said the same to me but i havnt seen any of her books yet:(!
I bought some from ebay ages ago & lent them to my sister & havnt seen them back after about 4months!

How good about your jeans,i felt the same getting back into mine it was ace!
Weigh in not looking too good for me for tomoz,a sneaky peak was showing all my binges this week:mad: Grrr
xx

lol your welcome lol

he's 10 months old now, really must update his album as he's so big now! thanks hun about the wedding photo was about 10st then so am aiming for that by xmas :)

Aww bless yes you definitely need to get some more up to date pics.

I'm sure you can get there for christmas no problem. :) xx

Hey,

sounds like you are having a great week - sure you will get a good reward @ weigh day xx

Hi honey! Hope you are having a good day! You are so close to your pre baby weight! Well done you, you can do it!! xxx

Oh and Wagamammas is lovely! Its a Japanese noodle chain! Keep your eyes peeled for one!

xx

Wow thats nice of your friend to lend you all that stuff,my friend said the same to me but i havnt seen any of her books yet:(!
I bought some from ebay ages ago & lent them to my sister & havnt seen them back after about 4months!

How good about your jeans,i felt the same getting back into mine it was ace!
Weigh in not looking too good for me for tomoz,a sneaky peak was showing all my binges this week:mad: Grrr
xx
been flicking through the book when i get chance with Lucas, am hoping to make some 0 point soup for the first time today :)
Aww bless yes you definitely need to get some more up to date pics.

I'm sure you can get there for christmas no problem. :) xx
updated pics of my boy are on :)
Hey,

sounds like you are having a great week - sure you will get a good reward @ weigh day xx
oh i hope so hun, went over by 5 yesterday so need to claw that back today!
Hi honey! Hope you are having a good day! You are so close to your pre baby weight! Well done you, you can do it!! xxx
thankyou hun..getting there slowly!
Oh and Wagamammas is lovely! Its a Japanese noodle chain! Keep your eyes peeled for one!
will do it sounds so so good! x
xx

Good Morning hun
Where have you been hiding, not seen much of you this week on here?
hey hun, im here-dh was laptop hogging last night and just had to go to bed early after work as we were so busy.

hello everyone, hope your all doing ok? im fine and apart from yesterday when i went 5 over ive been good :) will be clawing that 5 back today and planning on making some 0 pt soup today as that will help me save points and things :)

off to do the food shopping once the housework is done, Lucas is under the weather with a cold but i know he'll be happy in the trolly chatting away lol

suz x

Hey! Hows you? Sorz haven't been on in a wee while, just catching up on your diary! Well done on the size 13 jeans! lol oh and good stuff on the ww recipes, you will have to post and let us know how you get on with them and give us some ideas... lol. Hope you have a lovely day! For once the sun is shining up here in Scotland, it's still freezing though! lol xxx

hey girls,

well ive been an angel today foodwise :angel:.
have clawed back the 5 points i ate yesterday so thats good and ive made 0 point soup for the first time!

i used butterutt squash (earned some AP's cutting that thing up i tell you!) redpepper and onion, seasoning, chicken stock, a bit of chilli powder and chilli flakes.

its alright, not rocking my world or anything but its nice knowing its there so i can have that when ever i want and its free :D

would be really greatfull if you girls could pop what you make for your 0 pt soup in my diary to give me some inspiration!

suz x

Hiya

I use
tin toms, swede, red pepper, onion, celery, stock cubes, carrots & some spicy season all - boil it all up & blend depending on how you like it

Or there is Carrot & Lemon 0 point

450g carrots
2 med inions
2 garlic cloves
litre hot water
2 veg stock cubes
grated rind of 1 lemon
salt & p

boil all the veg, blend till smooth then reheat with lemon ,salt & pepper

Hi hun!

My secret is seasoning and garlic! Sweat your veg in pot with 2 cloves of sliced garlic, salt and pepper.

If it is tomato based I add loads of herbs, tomato puree and garlic plus stock and loads of veg. I also add a bit of cayenne pepper to give it a kick.

Will post recipe tomorrow or Sat for you

xx

Hi Suz
First of all congrats on your weight loss, you are doing brill. Well done on clawing back those 5 points, no point soup rules :D Im very boring with mine, I usually just throw everything left in the fridge into a pot and boil it up and then blend. Im defo gona try a few that are on here sos I can have some nice tasting soup for a change lol as mine is never very appetising :rolleyes:

Hope Lucas is feeling better. He is sooo cute :)

Have a loverly day tomorrow
Cath xox

thanks for those recipis girls, shall be trying some of them when this batch is depleted :)

being good so far today, had 2 slices of toast and nutella for breakfast, jacket spud, tuna and beans for dinner (half small tin and half tin of tuna as friend was here also) and 2 chocolate digestives with a cup of tea - lovely!

going to have my soup later with some bread i think and then shall see what points ive got left to have some treats or save them for saturday night for a chocolate bar when x factors on-where has this week gone?

Lucas is feeling much better, still got a runny nose and still coughing but he seems to be on the mend :)

Hey hun i had a look at lucas's updated photos & he is gonna be a complete heartbreaker when older! Just look at those beautiful blue eyes!! are they from you or dad? x

they are from his daddy charly, wish they were mine lol shall have to have a look for a picture of Lucas and dh to show you x

have added a pic of Lucas and dh x

Good Morning hun
Nice to see your still doing well thats what i like to here. I am gonna try the soup that everyones has been making as mine doesnt taste that great.
Hope you have a nice weekend.

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

thanks for popping by girls :D

well another wi for me tomorrow morning, hope its a good one! no great plans for this weekend, dh is working today but off tomorrow which will be nice :) would like for us to go out somewhere, even if its just visiting his folks who live out of town-anything but stopping in! Lucas was up loads last night, he's always been a bad sleeper but after nearly 3 weeks of really disturbed sleep its really wearing me down and making me feel down too :( were planning on getting him back into his sleeping routine tonight but that ultimately means a night of hell for us all as we wont be giving into his cries as he wants milk for comfort not need (according to the HV) and usually after a bad night the next night he'll sleep through til 5 so lets hope it works this quick this time too!

am dying to go shopping today but seeing as the weather is so awful and my funds are limited til payday i shall refrain ;)

hope everyone elses weekend goes well x

Hi Suz
Aw sorry to hear little Lucas hasnt been sleeping too well. Hopefully tonight will do the trick and help him to get back into his routine :nightf::zz:
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your family day tomorrow :)

Cath xox

Back