Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

youll be fine, im finding it harder these days but at least ive been sts.i think its the cold weather it makes you want to eat more lol. take care x x

well done on ur 100% day hunny -im sure u can do it again today!!!! i hate it when reps come into the office with goodies - people at my work do it all the time - they are feeders its awful - the treats look so damn good it half kills me lol - can only get worse as well what with xmas its on its way and them damn tins of quality street arrrhggghhhhh - but im determined not to blow it this time!!! stay strong chick!!! hav a great day!! xxxx

have a great 100% day x x

Enjoy your time off with little bubba,im sure you can be good at least you have more willpower than me at the mo! x

hey girls

well ive been so lazy today after my 50 hour 5 day stint at work and havent even bothered to get dressed!
i now also know why its so easy for mums to gain weight-especially when they finish their kiddies meals! that was me today, made Lucas a cheesy omlette (only 1 egg and a dairy lea light triangle) and cos he's teething he only had a few mouthfuls so mummy had the rest and id already had my dinner!
not got many point for tea left, think only 2.5 and havent managed to claw any points back yet so may not bother and just see what the scales say come sunday.

just cant get motivated today, house has been neglected with me working and finding it so hard catching up.

suz x

Hiya well it sounds like you have soooooooo deserved that in yer jim jams day to me...

You look so much like a friend of mine its unbelievable spesh in your new avatar..you could be twins :eek:
Hope likkle Lucas isnt in too much discomfort wiv them nasty tushi pegs coming thru...have a nice relaxing evening hun xx

ooh do you think? you'll have to put a piccy up lol

are you back on ww now fuz? have neglected the site this week and need to catch up! x

well done on having a healthy BMI :D bet you feel fab! x

thanks girls, was really chuffed when i checked as it was well into the overweight range when i started so thats a good sign :)

feeling under the weather today, oh has passed his man flu around i think and every muscle in my body is aching! so to compensate while Lucas is having a doze im having a cup of tea and a bag of maltesers muhaha!
Lucas up lots over the past few nights (someone please say it will end :() think he's teething as well as having a bit of a cold so thats why but im so tired and pmting so not a good combo!

being good food wise, just read the ww mag and some good ideas in that i might try :)

thanks girls, was really chuffed when i checked as it was well into the overweight range when i started so thats a good sign :)

feeling under the weather today, oh has passed his man flu around i think and every muscle in my body is aching! so to compensate while Lucas is having a doze im having a cup of tea and a bag of maltesers muhaha!
Lucas up lots over the past few nights (someone please say it will end :() think he's teething as well as having a bit of a cold so thats why but im so tired and pmting so not a good combo!

being good food wise, just read the ww mag and some good ideas in that i might try :)

Congrat's on the BMI that's fantastic news! Know how you feel with the 'flu' My brother decided he would pass it on to me! Started off as an ordinary cold, then went away for three days and now has come back with sore throat and coughing! Oh the joys of siblings! Lol :) Hope you get better soon! Don't blame you with the Malteasers! I want some now! :D

Aw hope you're feeling better soon hun

xx
thankyou-gonna grab an early night i think and try to get some sleep before little Mr M decides its wakey time :cry:
Hi

Congrats on the healthy BMI .... :4635: one day ...

Twigs
xx
you will get there and il be celebrating with you ;)
Congrat's on the BMI that's fantastic news! Know how you feel with the 'flu' My brother decided he would pass it on to me! Started off as an ordinary cold, then went away for three days and now has come back with sore throat and coughing! Oh the joys of siblings! Lol :) Hope you get better soon! Don't blame you with the Malteasers! I want some now! :D

get yourself some! cant wait to see the white ones in the shops as i love them!

had a yummy tea, egg white omlette on toast with an orange kit kat to follow-think my chocolate addiction is begining to shine through lol oh well....if you have the points :D

Well done angel!! Healthy BMI is fabulous!! are egg white omelettes nice? I have always been put off cause its the yoke I love! I eat the white bit as quick as I can normally so I can get to the tasty yoke! lol! Suppose thats fried egg tho not omelette but now thinking egg white omelette with mushroom = Freeeeeeee

Hi Suz,

Well done hun. You are doing fab! Getting close now. I am sitting and waiting to cheer you on the sidelines!

Back