Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Hy Hun
How are you and whre are you? Come on hun we can do this!

you girls are so lovely!! even when im too ashamed to show my face your here rooting me on!! well ive conintued to be bad :( and last sunday showed me having a sts so im still 10.00 grr, but on a positve note it didnt go up (whoop whoop!).
im off work this week and have yet again been just doing what i want food wise which is never a good thing! im all or nothing me! im either on ww or im just being bad and dont seem to have a happy medium! im not working til saturday but have got 2 lunches with friends on thursday and friday and told myself this evening that i would start saturday but now ive decided that i have to be good from tomorrow! no good keep putting it off!

am off to bed now as i have a banging head but promise to catch up on all your diaries tomorrow when im feeling better.

thanks for checking in on me, much appreciated xxx

thanks hunni! yeah the head is better now :) well ive gotten through breakfast and have 15 points for the rest of the day to play with, off to my mums soon so shall take my dinner with me so im not tempted :)

Hi suz glad to see you are still about!

Wont be long till you are back in the 9s x

thanks for thr encouragement charly!
well today has been okish, could have been better with my tracking but il get there again!
have been dreaming about coffee renoirs today, actually my mouth was watering so im going to treat myself to one when i get to 9.12 again hhmm thats an incentive if nothing else is!

Ooh iv just had a sneaky peek on the scales and I'm in shock as they are being my friend :) now I'm faced with 2 days of lunching with friends and babies so hope I don't mess it all up or il be really p****d with myself! I'm also wondering if last Sundays stw was influenced by a certain visitor who had come to stay too?

me too hun me too! my friend has text me and have a feeling that todays lunch (which she's making at her house for me) is going to involve prawns, no idea how many points are on them but have only had 2.5 for breakfast so shall have to point everything when i get back.

Am i thick? whats a coffee renoir??? x

Oh that's brill about the prawns, she made me a lovely sandwhich with them. A coffee Renoir is a pastry cake with cream in, custardy yellow creamy stuff and coffee flavoured icing on the top so yummy but v v naughty! Me like being naughty ;) x

hey folks, well wi day is looming and im back at work tomorrow after a nice week of *sob sob sob* and i dont want to go, 50 hours is 5 days is not good and i will only see my little babba for an hourif im lucky every night, he's going to find it hard too after having mummy all to himself for 9 days :( so might not get chance to come on for a few days after tonight as when i get home at 7 in the evening il have enought to do just sorting my little prince out, making tea and going to bed.

hope every one has a great weekend x

Hey Suz hows it going? That coffee renoir sounds delightful. I hope you enjoyed your time off and that returning to work wasn't too bad. Good luck for upcoming WI. :) xxx

hey ladies! its been far too long! can i crawl back with my tail firmly between my legs? have put coming back on here off for ages, the more i do that the longer im undoing all my hard work :( ive not weighed myself in weeks (not good to be in denial!) and i feel terrible about myself and how ive let things slide out of control yet again. i feel very bloated and uncomfortable and thats my own fault as i have been wolfing what ever i want down when i want it and thats not good!!
cant even manage to do one day doing ww whats that all about then? any support or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated xxx

I agree just keep trying or try and mix things up a bit with doing something new/variation of.

thanks for the visits girlies, much appreciated! my little lucas is fine thanks, being a little monkey but toher than that he's great :)well i got up this morning and have thought about what im putting in my mouth, have been having lots of peanut butter on toast for breakfast so today i made do with flora buttery (no light in fridge) on a slice of warbies, even measured the marg out so yay me!!
weighed myself this morning and for some miracle im still 9.12 which im confused about!! my scales are either faulty or ive got some sort of over active thyriod gland cos should be weighing more than that for how bad ive been! maybe when im at work im saving myself cos some days im just haveing a cup o soup and fruit an im there for 10 hours, its my days off when im naughty so who knows eh!
i dont feel like i did before, dont feel slim and feel like i did when i was bigger and not comfortable im my clothes so i really need to get to 9.7 and see if that feels better, may be mission impossible though, have never weighed that in my entire adult life!!

Hi Suz

Lovely to have you back hun.

Good luck with getting back on that wagon and I'm sure you're scales aren't faulty at all. I know how you feel with the uncomfyness. I put on 5lbs this week :eek: after hols and I feel hprrible, like I could literally feel every lb going back on :cry:

You will get there hun xxxxxxxxx

Just catching up with everyone's diaries - hope you're ok!xx

Back