Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

Thanks nikki! I think that sounds like a good aim again-9.7 by Lucas' 2nd birthday! Was a total saint yesterday on the ww, even had some points left over *whoop whoop* :) so I'm not working today and am planing on being just as good :) not sure about the points left over though, that's always harder for me to do at home!

No exciting plans for today, hubby is working and it's just me and lukey and the house work, have got a hen do next weekend so I need to save my pennies for that even though I'm dying to go to prim ark and get a few bits! Oh well, house work it is!

Suz x

ooh hard choice.. more to drink at hen do or clothes.. very hard! :(

they have some lovely stuff in primark atm too (sorry :p)

well done on sticking to it yest xxx

Just popping in to say Hi, hope you had a lovely weekend! xx

Well hello there!.......I'm back (she says very sheepishly!).

It's been far far too long and iv fallen off the wagon! BIGSTYLE!!!!

Can't actually remember when I followed any sort of WW eating plan so I feel like a complete newbie!

I almost started a fresh new diary, but I had a look at my first page and couldn't believe it when it was dated 9th of jan 2009! So I'm kinda freaked out that it's exactly 2 years to the day that I started this diary but also taking it as a good omen too ;)

I appreciate any support I can get and I'm looking forward to reading diaries again both new and old!

So forgive me for being AWOL :D

Oh I guess I'd better put what I weighed this morning then eh?!
Not as bad as it was the other day but still not a happy number for a shorty like me!

10.03! Eugh! My new (impossible if you ask me!) is 9.7, a weight I never achieved first time round! The lowest I got last time was 9.11 so we shall see!

Hope your still with me?

Thankyou!

Suz x

Hey hun

Lovely to see you back and how spooookkkkeeee that it's your 2 year anniversary, like you say it's an omen.

Good luck my luv, I know you can do it

xxx

Hey Suz! I don't remember your diary first time round (possibly because I fell off the wagon too, heh) but just wanted to give you huge big luck hugs and I'm sure you'll do fine! :) xxx

Oh thankyou for stopping by my little diary! The luck hug is greatly received! X
Welcome back Suz, and a happy 2nd Birthday ;)

Only 10lb to lose, I'm pretty confident you will do it within the next couple of months.

Happy New Year to you and your family. xxx

Oh thanks hun! You have more confidence in me than I do lol :)
Hope you all had a lovely time too. X

Hey hun
Lovely to see you back and how spooookkkkeeee that it's your 2 year anniversary, like you say it's an omen.
Good luck my luv, I know you can do it

xxx
Oh thankyou hun, I hope I can do it too!

Well this week has been interesting! Have in general done well, could have done to count my points better as some days I was way under and others I know I went over :rolleyes: but I have eaten 100% healthier than I have been so I'm not beating myself up too much about that.
Food wise iv been having lots of salad with my new latest addiction jalapeño hummous! It isn't the lowest fat option for a salad at 3.5 pts per quarter of a tub but it makes the salad taste divine and iv been having 1-2 a day its that good so that's how I stayed under points a few days. Had an incident yesterday with a bag of sweet chilli sensations but back on the wagon today haha!

Shall be weighing in Sunday so keep everything crossed :)

Hey hunni, I'm good thanks! Just busy with work/Lucas/chores lol a never-ending cycle lol.

Nothing exciting to report though, just trying to get myself to stop being so greedy with food!

Hope your ok?
X

Hiya suz..
Lovely to see you back chuck..ooh i bet lucas has grown lots now hasnt he...

10lbs to lose you will do that in no time..good luck with yer restart :)

Good Luck with the restart hun! I'm sure you'll do great. Fingers crossed for you for WI on Sunday! xx

Under and over days will work themselves out I think, so I wouldn't worry too much.

All fingers are well and truely crossed, roll on Sunday, I can't
type properly with all the crossing ;) xxx

Oh I hope your right Hun! Knew it was going to be hard trying to get back into the point zone but I'm just glad I ate healthier(ish) lol.

Hiya suz..
Lovely to see you back chuck..ooh i bet lucas has grown lots now hasnt he...

10lbs to lose you will do that in no time..good luck with yer restart :)

Hey, thankyou for popping by my diary :) oh he has grown up so much, not a little baby anymore! He's 2 already and a right little monkey :)
Good Luck with the restart hun! I'm sure you'll do great. Fingers crossed for you for WI on Sunday!
xx[/QUOTE

Thankyou loz!

Hello ladies, sorry I'm not getting the chance to pop on as much as I'd like :eek: but WI day is looming tomorrow and I'm hoping that the scales move south?!

Hubby is out tonight playing poker at his friends house, so after getting L to bed at 7.30 iv just flopped in bed and read my truebloood book! Only 7 more to go!

Shall keep you posted in the morning, it's my turn for a lie in so don't expect a post much before 11 ;)

Hope you all had a nice evening!

Woo hoo! Just got up after my lovely lie in and got on the scales AND.........9st 13lbs! Don't think I deserve such a loss and am feeling a bit guilty that I didn't track points 100% but I was healthier this week than I had been in months.

Off to the shops later to stock up on this weeks healthy goodies :)

hey hun great to have you back with us all! youve been missed! and a huge congrats on the 4lbs off today woo!!! right back on track! good luck for this week and hope youve had a great weekend xxx

Thankyou ladies x

Well done, that's a fantastic loss! Hope you're having a good day so far! xx

Just popping in to say hi! xx

Back