Suzyflo's food diary....back on the wagon, target reached, now I need to stay there!!

I just braved the cold and went out for the new s/w mag - gonna try and get me some extra motivation and inspiration! :greenapple:

Red day

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge with blueberries

Lunch - egg in wholemeal bun

Dinner - pork steak with carrots, cauliflower and green beans.
0% activia

Snacks - 3 x plums, apple, satsuma

Syns - celebration 2 (I'll be glad when these are all gone!)

Red day

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - 2 slices of w/m toast with marmalade

Lunch - Tuna bun, 0% activia

Dinner - Gammon and egg with carrots, cauliflower and green beans, 0% activia

Snacks - satsuma, apple

Syns - marmalade 1, celebration 2, wine 6

Green day

Hexa - milk, cheese

Breakfast - porridge with blueberries and sliced banana

Lunch - bans on w/m toast, 0% activia

Dinner - cheese and onion omelette, 0% activia

Snacks - 2 x apples, 2 x plums, 2 x plums, grapes

Syns - hazelnut whirl 2, dark chocolate 3.5, wine 6

Red day

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge with blueberries and sliced banana

Lunch - gammon with carrots, green beans and baby sweetcorn
0% activia

Dinner - pork steak with green beans and carrots
0% activia

Snacks - 2 x apples, 2 x plums, satsuma

Syns - wine 6, chocolate 3.5

Green Day

Hexa - milk, cheese

Breakfast - crunchy bran with sliced banana and blueberries

Lunch - beans on w/m toast, 0% activia

Dinner - s/w chips done in actifry with hexa cheese melted on top,
0% activia

Snacks - 2x apples, satsuma

Syns - cider 12, celebration 2

Trying to stay on plan as much as poss on the run up to Christmas, don't want too much more hard work afterwards! Of course I will be having a treat or two, or even three, but I'm not going to go crazy.
Merry Christmas everyone x :xmassign:

Green day

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - crunchy bran with sliced banana & blueberries

Lunch - beans on w/m toast, 0% activia

Dinner - quorn sausages, mash, carrots, gravy (made with oxo cube), 0% activia.

Snacks - satsuma, plum

Syns - quorn sausages 3, chocolate 3.5, wine 6.

Helloooo, I'm back - did anyone miss me??..... - Thought not!!

Never mind, even if I don't have anyone dropping by to say hi or to give me any tips or encouragement, I still find that writing down all my food on here helps. :D

I gave myself some time off, seemed like a good idea at the time, anyway, I've been weighed this morning and I've put on 3lb :( I'm disappointed, but on the bright side it could have been so much worse!

Right, there is something I need to do......

Last year is gone and I've drawn a line under it, here's to 2012. I'm feeling positive and motivated.....I can and I WILL get back to target. :party0011:

I've made myself some soup with super free veggies, there is a MASSIVE pan full of it so for the next few days I will be mostly eating soup!!

:giggle:

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge with mixed berries

Lunch - superfree veg soup, 0% shape yoghurt

Dinner - cheesy mash cake (made as per the syn free cheese scone recipe but cooked as one big flat cake as I didn't like the feel of the mixture :yuk: and couldn't bring myself to shape it into scone sized bits!) baked beans & quorn sausages. 0% shape yoghurt

Snacks - banana, apple

Syns - quorn sausages 3, small piece of scanbran banana cake 1,
crisps 5 (they are all gone now & I'm not buying any more!) chocolate 3.5

Still feeling positive..

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge (it's amazing how much more porridge the extra 7g makes!) with mixed berries

Lunch - superfree veggie soup, 1 slice w/m bread (hexb), 0% shape yoghurt

Dinner - more superfree veggie soup but with boiled rice, chilli flakes, quorn pieces, mushrooms and garden peas mixed in - it was really nice. 0% shape yoghurt.

Snacks - melon, apple x 2

Syns - cadburys highlights drink 2, chocolate 3.5 (my chocolate fix is almost always Aldi's Moser Roth 85% dark chocolate, I have half of one of the little 25g bars - gorgeous)

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge with mixed berries

Lunch - now then this is a bit off course, went for a girly day out, tried to be good, :innocent0002: so chose an omelette and salad for lunch, so far so good, however I'm pretty certain that it won't have been cooked in frylight! and...it came with home made chips and coleslaw. I ate all the coleslaw and initially I intended to leave the chips (there were only a few) but found them too hard to resist..I did leave three though! After a bit more shopping we then just had to have coffee and cake, still trying to be good and with superfree fruit in mind I chose pear frangipan (ok, ok so I know it doesn't really count as superfree if it surrounded by cake but I tried!) :eating:

I have decided that it will all have been ok though as I yesterday I only used 5.5 syns so 9.5 to carry over and I still have all 15 from today (I don't intend to do any more synning today) so hopefully they will pretty much cover it....if not, tough!

Dinner - when I finally had room for more food I had superfree veggie soup with rice.

Still 5 more days until weigh in so should have time to undo any damage which may have occurred :scale:

Green day

Hexa milk, cheese

Breakfast - porridge with sliced banana

Lunch - superfree veggie soup with rice mixed in (all gone now until I make the next batch). Muller light.

Dinner - s/w smash pizza topped with tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese (hexa) - the first time I have made this and it was really nice.

Snacks - satsuma, apple, melon

Syns - crisps 5 ( I know I said I wasn't buying any more but they just threw themselves into the trolley while I wasn't looking - honest! :D), scan bran chocolate cake 2

Red Day

Hexa - milk, baby bel light

Breakfast - porridge with blueberries

Lunch - Ham & cucumber sandwich

Dinner - Roast pork with carrots, baby sweetcorn & green beans.
Toffee muller light with crushed ginger biscuit sprinkled on top....mmm, nice.

Snacks - plum, apple, banana

Syns - ginger biscuit 2, scan bran chocolate cake.

Back at work tomorrow, have been off since 22nd Dec, 6am start & I DON'T WANNA GO!!!! :cry: so I'll have to go and organise what I'm going to take as I won't have time in the morning, don't want to be getting up any earlier than necessary. :)

Work wasn't actually too bad after all, only another 2 to go then off for 3.

Red day

Hexa: milk

Breakfast: porridge with blueberries

Lunch: ham & cucumber sandwich (w/m bread hexb)
Muller light

Dinner: roast pork with carrots, green beans and cauliflower.
Muller light.

Snacks: melon, 3x plums

Syns: crisps 5, chocolate 3.5, wine 6, hazel whirl 2 (don't you just hate it when people take their leftover chocolate in to work! Thought I'd seen the back of christmas chocolate. :sigh:)

Last edited:
Red day

Hexa: milk, babybel light

Breakfast: porridge with blueberries and sliced banana

Lunch: scrambled egg on w/m toast, muller light

Dinner: baked basa fillet, carrots, cauliflower and green beans, muller light

Snacks: 2 x plum, apple

Syns: scan bran chocolate cake 2, wine 6

weigh in tomorrow... :fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Yessssssssss....I've lost 3lbs :bliss:
Well pleased with that, now the hard part is losing more and keeping it off...I WILL do it :D

Green day

Hexa - milk

Breakfast - porridge, sliced banana and blueberries

Lunch - beans on w/m toast, muller light

Dinner - egg and s/w chips, muller light

Snacks 2 x apples, 2 x pears, satsuma

Syns - whisky (with diet pepsi) 4, crisps 5, scan bran ginger cake 2

First of three days off work....yay!!

Red day

Hexa: milk

Breakfast: crunchy bran with sliced banana (first time I've had this since HE portion was reduced to 35g, not too bad an amount though)

Lunch: bacon, eggs and mushrooms, muller light, apple

Dinner: eat smart sausages with carrot and swede mash, muller light.

Syns: sausages(as above) 2, wine 6, scanbran ginger cake x 2 slices 4, chocolate 3.5

Well done on your loss - 3lb is fab :) Your food all looks yummy too, other people's always does to me!! xx

Back